Waking up

Authors note:

Based in the early 80s. Rated Pg-13, unless said otherwise this story is fictional, all songs/people I used belongs to the owners. I am sorry if I mess up spelling/ grammar.xx-1920alice

Stevie Pov

Stevie Pov

        I woke up in a hazy state, I looked at what time it was 11 am. I walked downstairs in a haze. Why did I feel like this? What was wrong with me, I wasn't paying attention. I bumped into something. I looked up and it was a table. Karen my assistant said, " Are you ok?" I looked up confused. " Umm, I am not sure." I didn't feel well at all. What was my problem? I sat down dizzy, Karen said "Christine, is coming over in a couple of days to start recording some new song you wanted to do. " Yeah, that's right," I said groggily. " Are you sure you are ok Stevie." She came over to me and put her hand on my forehead. " Oh honey you are burning up, let me go to the store." "I will go get some medicine. " I am?" Maybe that's why I am so tired.

Image

"Thank you, Karen." I decided to go lay back down, and Wright in my journal. I was thinking about calling Robin. She hasn't felt well lately either, and I have been worried sick that somethings wrong with her. I wrote all my feelings in the journal. I heard a light knock on my bedroom door. " You can come in." I turned around. Karen was holding up Medicine. " Can you cancel rehearsal today for Bella Donna I can not even think about working on it. " Steve's you already have the day off, and your done singing for that album dove, until you go on tour." " Oh, right I said weakly and drank the medicine. Karen left then left. I had continued to write poems about random things until I fell asleep in my journal. I didn't eat dinner, nor lunch because I had slept till the next morning.

Stevie Pov

      I finally was able to get out of bed this morning, without feeling dizzy. I went over to my crystals. I need to get one to Robin ASAP. I walked into the kitchen to tell Karen I was going over to Robins. She looked at me, "You are not driving in your condition. I'll just drop you off, " That sounds good. Let me go pack a bag. I went back upstairs and grabbed a bag. I stuffed some clothes, candles, and my pillow. I went back downstairs then sneezed so loud that I almost tripped on the stairs. Karen was laughing, I shouted, " What happens if I killed myself you wouldn't be laughing, you would be out of job honey." " Your right, come out when you're ready. " I didn't feel like eating my stomach was in knots for some reason.

Robins House.

(Stevie Pov )

     I unlocked the door, and I walked into a silent house. where was Robin, and Kim? I walked in silently. Maybe they were in their bedroom I crept upstairs. I didn't hear anything sexual. I knocked on the bedroom door. " There was a groggy voice. " Kim, is that you?" " No it's Stevie, can I come in..." " Yes give me a second." " You can come in whatever." I opened the door and saw her laying on her side. "Kim's not supposed to be home tonight so you can sleep with me." " Not Like that just nice big snuggles."

Image

"Ok, why are you in bed?" " I am just not feeling great." " Yeah, I've been sick too. " No Stevie, I just figured out that she stuttered, I umm... I am pregnant." I looked at her in the eye. "You not lying?" "No I am not."  she tiredly smiled. " That's so good, I am going to spoil you, rotten sweet child. I lowered my self to talk to her stomach that looked a little bloated. " Can I touch it. I asked permission. " She just nodded. I began to sing to her baby. I looked up, and Robin was crying. " what's wrong, Gypsy?" I looked up at her eyes.