My friend is a Robin

Stevie Pov:

Stevie Pov:

      Robin replied with a sad smile, "  I know you have had a miscarriage before." " I don't feel that me being pregnant is fair." I looked up in shock. I thought of what I was going to say." It's fair." "You have a husband, and you are stable." "I am single, and not stable I would be a terrible mother." I let out a sigh, the world knew I wasn't ready for my baby Sara. "I accept that, but now it's given you this little one. " You are ready to have a baby, and maybe I can learn." I shrugged holding back tears. "I need to have a stable life before I even think about begin pregnant again." Robin was just crying. I looked at her then said "Do you want me to make us dinner?"  she noded." I went to the kitchen and turned on the tea kettle. I needed tea. I looked in there a fridge, and decided to make tomato soup, and grilled cheese. I just finished making, soup when I felt arms around me. " Hey, Robin ." " Hey, honey." " I am almost done." I replied, " Go sit down, you need to go rest." I dished it up, and went over to the coach and got out the TV trays. Then went back to the kitchen and got the tea. We talked for hours and decided to go back upstairs, and sleep.

(Morning )

      I woke up to beginning sweaty, I went over to my bag and got clean clothes and I went into the bathroom, and got into the shower, and got clean I sighed in relief. I put a dress on then made it back in her room she was sitting up looking around. " Are you ok Stevie. " Yeah I am fine,  I am ready to go to the doctor with you I got super was so excited to see the baby inside of her. I went into her small closet compared to mine and told her to get dressed. We then headed out to the doctor's office. I had a sinking feeling, something bad was going to happen.

Robins Pov

I felt bad about how I had to tell Stevie about begin pregnant. I had a doctor's appointment today. I had to get some blood tests done. I was worried. We made our way into the doctor's office.

Doctors appointment.

Stevie Pov

We went to the doctors together. We got into the room. We sat down, and she had her blood drawn and next thing we know the doctor came in and told me to leave, but Robin said " No she can stay." The doctor asked if she was sure. She shook her head yes. " Well, Robin you see you have Leukemia Robin." I saw Robins face pale. " which means you might only have a couple of months to live, so do you still want to keep the baby." I had tears in my eyes I suddenly felt nauseous, and rushed over to the trash can, and threw up. The doctor asked if I was fine. " FINE YOU THINK I Am Fine!" " Stevie calm down." Robin whispered as she started to sob." Is there anything you can do to help Robin. " Yeah, she can have a stay at home nurse." The doctor looked concerned.  " She will have to come here every week for treatment." " Ok, Robin whispered. " I still want to keep the baby no matter what I will leave behind this baby for you to take care of Stevie." That hit me so hard. He went to get the ultrasound machine. He did the ultrasound and said everything looks wonderful and printed out the ultrasound. " Next week we will figure out what gender this little child is. " Robins face lit up. The doctor gave her a shoot and told her to come back in a week. I stood up on shaky legs. " I can drive back if you want Robs." She shook her head yes.  We drove back to her house." I have to tell Kim." As we heard the front door open...

Authors note: That happened...x