Funeral/Marriage

Stevies Pov
       I woke up in my bed, and turned on the T. V. in my hotel room. On the screen it said "Stevie Nicks album Bella Donna just hit N1, and she postponed her tour because...we heard that her friend Robin died." I woke up more, and turned off the T.V. I know I should be happy that my album hit N1, but I didn't feel anything. I grabbed my journal and finished writing the song Gypsy. I set down my journal. I started to get dressed for the funeral.  I went out to the car. The ride was a blur I saw Kim. Then the baby for the first time. I went up to Kim, and gave him a kiss. Then held the baby for the first time; I fell in love with him my motherly instincts took over. I needed to be a mother for this baby. I looked at Kim my mind told me." Maybe to be here for the baby, and Kim I could marry Kim..." I went up to the stage, and sang the new song I wrote for Robin, and I stayed and stared at the casket. It was beautiful at least I got to say bye to her, before she went under ground...

(One month later...)
Stevie Pov
       I was marrying Kim in a flash I needed to be there for the baby.

Me, and Kim felt like it was right. It was weird marrying my best friends husband, but I promised her. My friends, and family kept saying it was wrong. Kim loved me, and I loved him. Not in a "In Love way." Chris had come over to my house in a desperate haze, and begging me not to marry him. I told her that I had to for the baby. She didn't know what to do.

We got back to the house, after the short wedding.He started kissing me. We got up stairs. He pushed my small body on the bed, and started taking my dress off. I was in my slip. Then just my under garments. He then pulled away. He said " I can't do this I am sorry, but I feel like Robin is watching us." I got up, and got my night gown on. I went back over to the bed. I put my hand in his. Then said " I am here for you, and the baby for what ever you need." We both started crying. We hugged each other, avd fell asleep. The next morning my parents came over with the baby. I stayed with Kim. Me, and the baby for awhile. Kim, and I never did anything more then kiss. The baby was a wonderful baby I loved him a lot. X

(3 months later)
Stevie Pov

     Kim Anderson, was not Robin Anderson. We didn't get along that well, and it was wierd being a stay at home mom for a month. I would watch the baby in the cradle, I always felt like Robin was here watching us. The cradle would rock on its own like Robin was here. But one day it stoped. Just like one day my marriage stoped. It was the day Robins spirt left the house I couldn't feel her watching us, nor the baby. I walked down stairs after I put the baby to sleep for the night Kim was in one of his drunk moods. He was watching T.V. I started making dinner. I gave him the dinner he ate it, and I looked at him. This is not what I wanted to do with my life. I needed to make a new album, and they were just holding me down. I sat down next to Kim, and I looked at him he looked over. " Kim, I don't think this is working out, and I am sorry I have put you through this but I think we need to get a divorce.  I can still come over and vist the baby. When I am available. I think you need to find him a mom that can really be there for him.  I can't be because of my career. He looked at me then back at the T.V. Like I hadn't said anything to him. " I said something to you Kim." He grabbed my arms in a bruising grip " I don't think you know what you are talking about." " What about the baby?" "I told you already." He looked at me bewildered "I am so sorry."  He tried to gather me up in his arms. I looked at him and ran to the door. I run outside it was raining I tripped, and hit my arms on the ground scrapping them up. I looked up and ran to the nearest Main Street and called for a  taxi on the phone. I got in, and gave them Toms address. I know Kim didn't mean it, but I couldn't face him right know.

Authors note: I know I have been not publishing anything. I'm just been very busy with school and debating on putting all of my stories through Grammarly and fixing them. I have another story outlined that I might publish in a few weeks. The next chapter is the last chapter....xxxxxx-1920alice

Sent from Mail for Windows 10