Robin comes over

Stevies pov

Stevies pov

       I woke up with a massive migraine. I grabbed my journal and wrote down all of my thoughts. I couldn't get up. My heating pad had gone cold, I ran downstairs. I grabbed the heating pad, and my dogs thought it was a toy. I then looked at my dog, and told her to "Come upstairs with mama." We got all cozy in my room. I and the dogs heard a slight knock. I screamed into my pillow my dogs poked me with there nose. I walked down the stairs, I looked through the peephole.

It was from Robin. I opened the door, slightly. Robin was rambling about something. I just went in to hug, her baby bump pressed against by a bloated stomach. I looked down placed my hand on it in wonderment. I had been pregnant, but not this pregnant. She just hugged me again in a bone-crushing hug. " I am sorry, me and Kim where busy." Far out, I just want to hold you... your so important to me." " I have to talk to you about something. " Robin lead me to my coach we sat down. I know she only will have a few more months to live... but then she asked me a question with her hand on my knee. She said " Will you please take care of my baby when I am gone, I know Kim is going to be hurting so much. "Also could you check in on Kim when I am gone." My mind didn't know what to do I have always wanted a kid, but with my lifestyle that might be crazy. I didn't know what to say. I grabbed her in a hug and said " I will try.  I could probably check in on them once a week, or more if I am not touring. Robin looked at me pleading. " Please do everything you can." " We hugged each other, and we both started shaking with sobs. I knew it was a tough road ahead with making decisions...

Image

Stevie Pov

      After the long talk with Robin, she had to go home. I called Christine, she said she was getting on the plane in an hour. I felt like crying I had so much to tell her. I didn't know what to do, I decided I would cook dinner, to waste time. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in?" I peeked my head into the door. Karen looked up in a daze. She had been sleeping. " Oh I am sorry, I did not mean to wake you I am, so sorry..."  I scampered. " It's fine I was just sleeping." I moved into the room. " Chris is coming. " I can't wait till she's here. " She said she'll be here in an hour. " Tell me when she is here"  I am going to go get ready." I walked into my room and started doing my hair in my bathroom. I then did my make up on the floor.

Image

I went down to my living room as dinner was done. I turned it off. Then I lit candles. I sat down and bobbed my leg. I wanted to call Tom. I knew I shouldn't I had a crush on both Chris and Tom. I knew I shouldn't think about Chris that way, but her soothing British accent. Then there was Tom he was kinda dorky. He was so sweet to me. Unless I made him mad. I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't heard the door open with Karen greeting Chris. Chris's hand met my bare shoulder and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked up into the iciest blue eyes I had ever seen.

Image

" Hi, Chris." I looked at her. She looked worried. " Are you ok ?" I hugged her she hugged me back.

Authors note: I hope you guys are still liking this story I am kind of working on more Florence + the machine stories, so yeah.