Chapter - 2 First day

When I entered the place, I was hit with this extremely strange promising vibes.
It was like a teenage Rom-com movie when the protagonist enters the school for the first time and every one turn around to look at her. The jocks who were laughing and fooling around stop their conversation, the books fall off the table, the cool wind blows making my hair look as if I came out from an Elle magazine.

Noo??
Not even a stupid nerd with creepy braces bothered to turn around!!

Geez, people give this girl some attention, please.

I walked through the hallways while devouring these sweet and sour gummy beans hoping to find block -D room no.  322.

Mmm. Why do the gummies taste sour?.

I saw a brunette walking towards me.
"Hey, um can please help me to find room no. 322. I am new here" I asked her

"Oo, you are new!!. Hi, nice to meet you I am Amelia Winston.
Wait, show your schedule..."

And from there Amelia began to talk. She told me a lot of stuff. She even gave the whole school map and its history. The different types of students, teachers and so on...
She kept on talking.
The girl seemed ecstatic to see me here. She was a plasmic ball of super excited neon particles.

Neon particles uhh..perks of studying chemistry.

"Oh, so you like gummies too. "

"Yes, of course, they are my life."

"You should meet Drake. He is just like you, he loves gummies and carries them in his pocket."

"Who is this Drake.  I need to meet him, we gummy lovers have a momentous connection "

"Oh my God. Today I think you will meet him. This is so riveting, I feel like you are a part of the pack."

"Pack?"
Amelia ignored my question completely and began her ranting,  she was so excited that I thought she might be having some relation with James Charles. The YouTube makeup Guru.

Hmmm... I missed his new video. Shit.

"So what do you think about that," Amelia asked me hopefully.

"Umm. I think it is great"
I had no idea what she was talking about. I hope she didn't catch that.

Her eyes widened.

Oh no

"YOU THINK IT IS GREAT! I KNEW IT. WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE, I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE MY FRIEND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN......."

Oh thank god

Amelia was easy to mingle with.  She is super naive, talkative and mostly careless. I was lucky enough to meet a kind-hearted person like her. We had chemistry, physics and yoga classes together.
I think she will be a great pawn. She is super friendly and sarcastic unlike me. 
She showed me room 322. I had to attend biology first.

help me !!!

*******
Throughout the class, I was thinking about different things that happened in my life and some random stuff.
The teacher just gave me a nod and asked me to take a seat.
I think he isn't a fan of introducing new novices. Besides I don't mind at all, less attention the better.

Anyway, I was happily minding my own business when this guy beside me started paying me more attention than the class. I could feel his gaze lingering on me.
After waiting for a few glorious minutes I got infuriated and snapped at him.

"Hey, do you mind not gawking at my face and mind your own business?"

"Do you have a problem with me staring at you "