case 1

Kidnap case:1

JORDYN WOODSTOCK

Status: Missing.

Height: 5'2
Long black hair, blue eyes and dark skin tone.
Gone missing over a month.

Last seen by her peers.

The subject was reported as missing by her parents who were notified by the maid. The subject was supposed to return after 4 pm but didn't turn up. Her personal maid, Aubrey called the numbers but was informed that the subject had retreated home. Her peers also stated that she said she would go home as usual.
Her boyfriend Zack was questioned thoroughly, but he claimed that she had been giving him a cold shoulder for weeks and didn't see her after that. The girl was rumoured to have some other connections outside. Her close friend informed that she used to visit a man named Bantron and had something going on. But the man has disappeared after the missing news.

There is no more information available about the man. Speculations are there, that the man was a part of a group or a large mafia.
He carries a tattoo on his left arm and scars on his forehead. The man is believed to possess black hair and is athletic, muscular. His eye colour is amber. Known as a good manipulator.

Several other missing cases were also prosecuted and this man is the main suspect.

Beware of this person. Please keep your children and close ones safe.

The police are trying there best to solve this case. Those who happen to see the man or the child please inform the authorities, they will also be rewarded handful.