6 | How It All Happened

@ THE CAR

Lisa and Jungkook was on the way to the hotel. They passed by places that brought a lot of memories back to Lisa.

"Yah Lalisa remember our university?" Jungkook said as they passed Seoul National University.

"Yes I remember." Lisa smiled a bit as she remember all the stuff that happened there. She remembered all the happy memories at that place. It's very memorable for her because that is the place where she learned how to love.

After 15 minutes, they passed a stadium.

"Lalisa remember this?" Jungkook said.

"Fuck that place." She got a bit annoyed.

"Yahh cheer up atleast you can see now." He said as his voice cracked.

"You ok?" Lisa got worried by the sudden shift of the atmosphere as her friend started to act odd. She knew something isn't right.

"My left eye isn't functioning as it should." Jungkook smiled but was trying hard not to cry.

"Kookie I..I am sorry.. I didn't know.. I -" Lisa felt sorry.

"Lisa-yah shhh..I am fine ok? I have Taehyung..." he smiled. " He is there for me." He is dating Taehyung at the time.

"Lucky you." She felt jealous about him because taehyung stayed by his side even on his dark times.

Five Years Ago...

"Lalisa! Come here get a shot of this!" Their mentor assigned her on a certain job.

They were filming in a stadium for an action film.

"Lisa!" Jungkook approached her.

"Aishh whaat?!" She said in an annoyed tone. She didn't want to be disturbed by anyone when she is doing her work..well unless you are Jennie.

"Lisa-yah Jisoo called me she said she is planning to court Chaeyoung, the innocent church girl who competes with your photography." He laughed.

"Aish I dont care, I have my job and I have my Jennie. Tell her congratulations on starting to screw her life with a girl she can't obviously get." Lisa said while fixing the camera angles.

"Yahh why are you so mean?!" Jungkook teased her eveb more.

"I am frustrated you know!...I haven't met Jen for a week. I wanna end this last day on this mentor thingy nooow." Lisa sat down after finishing tha angles and hugged her knees.

"Lalisa, five more takes then we will get tipsy! It's the last day, we should drink you know." Jungkook said.

"Aishh I cant drink remember!!"

"Why so frustrated? Didn't you have a good session with your girl last night?" Jungkook teased Lisa even more.

"What session." Lisa started blushing.

"In bed." Jungkook grinned

"Yahh! I haven't touched her ok!"

"Oopss be careful there, fingers might still be pointy!" Jungkook laughed.

Lisa was about to slap jungkook but..

"Lalisa! are the angles ready?" Their mentor said.

"Yes sir!" Lisa said while glaring at Jungkook.

"Ok LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTIOOON!"

They started filming. They didn't know there was a lick on the gas for the explosion effect. When they blasted the explosion....