20 | Chitchat

It was already 7 p.m. Lisa who pretended to be going somewhere but instead stayed at her room the whole day, was already at the bar counter of the rooftop. She really didn't know why she had an urge to leave when she saw Jennie in Jongin's arms.

"Was I jealous?" Lisa asked herself while taking a sip from her Whiskey.

"Fuck no, i'm not jealous. " She slightly slammed the table.

A few more minutes with battling with herself, the girl she has been waiting for came. Jennie was crossing her arms. She had a frown on her face. Lisa couldn't help but chuckle on the sight of a mad dumpling walking around.

"What's with the face?" Lisa chuckled a bit.

"Nothing."

Lisa noticed that Jennie wasn't in the mood so she decided to tease her a bit to lighten her up.

"You know, if it's really nothing, you wouldn't have a mad dumpling face on." She sipped on her Whiskey.

Jennie's head slowly turned to Lisa. Lisa on the other hand was mumbling 'shitshitshitshit' on her head while ordering another Whiskey.

"Don't you dare call me dumpling Manoban."

"Wow scary dumpling..I like it." Lisa accidentally teased Jennie.

"LISAAAYAAH!!"

"Ok ok i'm not gonna tease you Miss Kim." She said while chuckling.

Jennie sighed and Lisa took the chance to ask why she is acting like that.

"So may I know why you looked like a mad dumpling a while ago?"

"Really Lisa? Mad dumpling?"

"Pleaseeeeeeesee?" Lisa gave her puppy eyes and a pout.

"Aishhh stop that, fine. I'll tell you." Jennie pretended to not like Lisa's aegyo but she was actually overwhelmed when she did it. It's like the cold Lisa was gone for vacation.

Jennie told the story to Lisa. And Lisa didn't seem to be surprised on how Seulgi is a bad liar.

 And Lisa didn't seem to be surprised on how Seulgi is a bad liar

"So basically...Seulgi was caught by Irene talking to Jisoo while asking for excuses in case Irene finds out?"

"Yes!"

"Damn, she is a bad lier."

After a few more chats, they decided to have a drink.

"Uhmm excuse me! Can I have uhmm..the strongest drink you have here." Jennie looked at Lisa like she was challenging her on drinking.

"Uhmm no, just give her smoothie or any fruit shake you have here."

"LISAAAYAH!"

"You can't drink Miss Kim, you have a shoot tomorrow."

"Lisa, it's been weeks since we started shooting. When is this gonna end."