14 | Hoodie

Jongin's Cut

Jongin is a genuine person. He really loves Jennie a lot, but the past weeks, Jennie was acting a bit odd. She wasn't clingy as before. The past weeks, Jennie seemed to be bothered by something.

Jongin noticed that she acts whipped towards Lisa.

At the party he caught Jennie glancing at Lisa, but he only ignored it since he knows that Jennie is faithful to him and he doesn't have to be jealous. And ofcourse, those are just simple glances that people would normally do.

He is now sitting at the couch dumbfounded when Jennie left.

"What is it about you Miss Lalisa?" He saind in his head as he glance at Lisa.

"Jongin, I told Chaeng that you have a dance practice today. She said you guys can continue tomorrow." His manager entered the room.

"What about Jennie?" Jongin asked as he fix his stuff.

"I saw her manager, Irene can handle her. Let's go you'll get late." His manager left the room. Jongin followed him and they left the building.

Lisa's Cut

"Lisa, hey you wake up. Someone texted you. I think its Tzuyu." Chaeng woke her up. She has been asleep for an hour.

" Whe-where is the two? Where is Jenkai?" Lisa asked with a sleepy voice while fixing her hair.

"Oh..I said we will just continue tomorrow after their dance practice. Jongin had to attend a dance training in preparation for tomorrow." Chaeng said.

Lisa's phone buzzed and her brows raised when she saw the message.

"Should I meet Tzuyu?" Lisa asked Chaeng.

"Well..you gotta fix things with her."

"Ok fine"

Lisa opened Tzuyu's Message.

" Lisa, this is your mom. I just used your sister's phone. Please talk to her. She needs you. She left her phone at the living room two days ago and she haven't come out of her room. Come immediately please."

"On my way."

Lisa packed her things and headed straight to her car to drive to her mom's house.

When Lisa was driving she couldn't think about anything but her sister's state. She was thinking what could possibly happened.

She finally arrived at the Mansion. She went straight in. She saw her mom and stepdad.

"Lisa..come and get som-" Lisa passed her mom and stepdad and went straight to Tzuyu's room.

Lisa knocked at the door. Her mom and stepdad were standing behind her.

"Tzuyu..Open the door. Lalisa is here." Lisa was getting worried.

"Tzuyu, your sister is here. Open up." She  knocked on the door hard.

"Just fucking come in!" Tzuyu replied.

Lisa turned the knob and it is not locked.

"Have you tried opening it?" She looked at her mom with a blank expression.

"Privacy first?" Her stepdad Siwon replied with an embarrassed chuckle.

Lisa rolled her eyes and went in.

When she entered the room she saw Tzuyu sitting in her bed with a bottle of beer. It was her first bottle since no other bottles was found in the room.

She sat beside her sister's bed.