13 | Weird

SM HiT Entertainment Building

After the contract signing. A meeting was held for the location they will shoot on.

"Is everyone here?" Baekhyun asked while scanning through the people in the room.

Everyone was there including Rosé, Jennie, Lisa, Jongin, Nayeon, Nancy and the other staff for the project.

"Yes sir, everyone is here." Shuhua said. She is Baekhyun's secretary.

"Ok these are the places we decided to shoot after seeing the drafted song." The projector turned on.

"Ok, we have here Los Angeles, California. I think it would be nice to shoot there. Since we have great directors slash photographers we can do some vintage like shots."

"Or we can have here..Hawaii. You know we can have a chill summer vibes."

"But is the song about summer?" Everyone looked at Lisa who asked a question.

"Uhmm...Miss Lalisa we will get to that later. I..uhm." Baekhyun got nervous at Lisa. They find her as someone cold.

"And uh...for the Last part. We can have Jeju Islands. If we want to keep expenses low we can choose this one."

Lisa's eyes got big. She definitely wouldn't want to go there again. She wanted to avoid that place.

After a couple of discussions they were given a time to discuss in groups.

The directors were given a copy of the songs that will have MVs.

The four talked at a round table in a seperate small room.

"So whats the plan Miss Lalisa?" Rosé said while looking at Lisa who is scanning the songs.

"Well, song is about..someone who was left." Lisa said while looking at Jennie who is also looking at her.

"Who wrote this?" Lisa was looking at the two.

"We wrote it..uhmm we both wrote it." Jennie shyly said.

She was confused on why Lisa was acting cold again. Last two days ago after she got drunk, she was hugging Jennie and she even attempted to kiss her.

"I think Jeju would be nice." Jongin said while smilling.

"Well..uhmm I think...-"  Chaeyoung was cut off by Jennie and Lisa.

"Hawaii!"
"Los Angeles"

The both said it at the same time. They looked at each other.

Lisa suggested to choose Hawaii while Jennie suggested Los Angeles.

"Why those places?" Chaeyoung decided to heat the conversation up since she couldn't stand the two.

"Hawaii can have this chill vibe that can help us come up with a story since there is a large area of nature there." Lisa said while leaning at her seat.

"And Miss Kim?" Lisa is looked at Jennie with one brow up while Chaeyoung asks her.

"Uhmm..Coachella..party vibe?" Jennie said while scratching her nape.

"Great Idea! We can have that getting drunk vibe you know." Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with a smirk.

"What now?!" Lisa got frustrated at her and accidentally raised her voice.

"Hey did you know that Lisa got severely drunk the past night?" Chaeyoung said while laughing.

Everyone laughed, well Chaeng and Jongin laughed. Jennie let out a fake laugh while looking at Lisa. Lisa was just looking at the lyrics, she is like conceptualizing while ignoring them.