Cold December Night

Sarah and Orion. This takes place around T-Night's:

Just One Day

~~~~~~~~~

"There's a Christmas concert; short notice," Sarah said as she and Orion walked down the street. The last sun rays were disappearing and the streets were emptying.

"Hmm," Orion said. His fingers were cold, shoved in his pockets as if that would make it better. "Any chance I could sing with you...?"

Sarah let out a short laugh. "He would be honored if you decided to sing with us. After your little stunt at my other concert, anyone would want to hear you sing again. You do it with such passion. Only problem: you'd have a fangirl squad following you everywhere."

"They know I'm taken," he said, tilting his head away. "Well, if he'd be honored, I think I will." 

The next day, Orion joined Sarah and Jason for practice. Jason was ecstatic.

"You're singing with us?!" he exclaimed. Orion smiled and nodded. Jason composed himself. "Alright, I have a few ideas for you two."

"Nothing too public," Sarah said.

"Honey," Jason said. "It's Christmas and your first partner who happens to be your boyfriend! And if Orion here doesn't want the inevitable fangirl squad following him, you better woman up already and kiss him."

"He stole it," Sarah said, playfully turning away from Orion. He bit his lip, fighting the urge to kiss her there. "My first one the night of the concert." Jason grinned, his face reddening as if he was holding in a girlish squeal.

"Alright, let's get to work," he said. 

After a long practice, Sarah said goodbye to Orion to check in on Sky. Orion waved, then turned to Jason.

"I have an idea," he said. Jason held up his hand.

"If it's anything like you did at the last concert," he began. "Save it. Practice on your own, if you practiced at all last time. It had to be passionate. Don't tell me." He looked slightly regretful at turning him down, but he didn't give in. Orion smiled.

"If you insist," he said, shrugging. "It'll be great."

"Just go!" Jason said, covering his eyes dramatically and shooing Orion. "Don't torture me further." 

Bumblebee spun Skywave around. "It's the Christmas season!" he exclaimed. "Got tickets for the concert?"

"VIP, remember?" Skywave teased. She grabbed Bumblebee's arm and dragged him into the main room. Sideswipe threw a decoration at a very resigned Prowl and chased Sunstreaker into Ratchet's lab where they were promptly chased out with a wrench wielding medic. Jolt was distracting himself at the computer, and there were Autobots lounging everywhere else.

"What happened here?" Bumblebee asked with a wide grin on his face as he looked around the decorated base.

"Those two," Jolt said, pointing at Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.

"You saw nothing," Sunstreaker said, rubbing his forehead where he'd undoubtedly been hit with a wrench. "But yes. Merry Christmas!"

"You too," Skywave said. Bumblebee suddenly grabbed the sides of her face and kissed her. She squeaked, then looked up. Wheelie snickered and scurried back into his hole with his mistletoe.

"Still nice," Bumblebee said. Skywave shrugged.

Prowl jumped as his alarm went off. "Crime in December? Someone's being naughty," he said. "Ratchet! We're meeting Orion at the scene."