Chapter 2

This is what Sarah's dress looks like! I will be posting what her bed looks like on the next chapter.

Thor's p.o.v

Walking into the throne room when my father called me in.

"Thor I need to tell you something." He says.

"What is it father?" I ask.

"You have a sister living on Earth and I want you to go get her and bring her here." He says while writing something down and handing it to me. I take it and look at it, its an address in Oklahoma.

"When do I leave?" I ask.

"Today." He says.

I do as my father orders and walks to the gates between our world and all the other worlds and transport to Earth.

Sarah's p.o.v.

"Are you ok? My father or should I.call him by his name, Seth. I can't believe he kept this a secret from me.

"No I'm not ok. Your telling me I'm some kind of princess that is from another world. Do you know how crazy you sound? And to top it off you aren't my dad. Should I call you Seth now?" I practically yell at him and storm out of the house and run.

I don't know how far I ran all I know is that I had to get out of there. Then I bump into a man and fall to the ground. He has jaw length blonde hair with blue eyes and is about six feet tall. He helps me up. Then he finally says something.

"Are you Sarah Clark?" He says and I am shocked by his question.

"Yes... wh..who are you?" I ask.

"I am your brother, Thor, and I was sent to your world to take you back to Asgard." He answers.

Great, just great. This day just keeps getting better and better.

"What if I don't want to go?" I say stubbornly.

"Your still going." He says and puts his hand up then a enormous hammer comes fast toward his hand. Then he puts it up in the air after a flash of lightning we are gone.

I'm guessing we have transported to Asgard maybe, but I'm not sure.

The city is kind of like any other city

it is just a lot more midevil. We both walk to the castle gates and the guards greet us and let us in.

We walk down hallway after hallway until we make it to a room. He opens the door and and lets me in.

"This is your room mom will come in shortly to fix you up and maybe some of your friends." He says.

I didn't expect him to day my friends. Was he talking about Anna and Ellen?

He leaves the room and I walk over to the closet and open the door. Tons of different kinds and colors of dresses pop out at me. I look at each dress until I find a simple light blue dress and pull it out of the closet. Walking over to the canopy bed I sit it on one of the chairs on the desk.

After a wiles finally I here someone knocking on the door. I let them come in. I look up and sure enough it is Ellen and Anna. Ellen's black hair is up in a bun and Anna's brown curly hair is down in big rings to her shoulders.Ellen is wearing a green dress and Anna is wearing a pink dress.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask standing up and hugging each of them in a bear hug.

"Sarah, we are here to get you ready so you can meet the king." Anna say.

"Do you live in Asgard?" I ask.

"Yes we live in the city." They both say.

"Why didn't you tell me that before?" I ask.

"It wasn't us to tell." Ellen say nonchalantly.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

"Do I get ready now?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yep, have you chose the dress you want to wear?" Ellen asks.

"Yes." I say and pick up the blue dress I found earlier.

"That would look really good with your complexion and hair." Ellen says with a nod and Anna agrees.

After ten minutes my brown hair is curled and put up and I am in the dress. My makeup is done and my friends let me look in the mirror. I look way different than before. My skin is still pinkish white and my hair is the most drastic change it is all up in a perfect bun with blond highlights. My make up is down with lip gloss and silver eye shadow on my eye lids to make my icy blue eyes pop.

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"Your welcome." They both say with grins on their faces.

"Should I go now?" I ask.

"Yes." They both say and they lead me to the throne room.

<>*<>*<>

What do you guys think should I stop here?