Chapter 5

The building is set up like an office building. Coplete with steal walls and big tented glass windows. A man in all black with dark clored skin and a scar on his right eye with an eye patch over it, greets us.

"Thor, it is always a pleasure to see you. Asgard doing ok? And who is this?" He proclaimed.

"Asgard is doing really well, this is my sister Sarah." Thor responds.
I put out my hand and smile as i shake the other man's.

"Well it is very nice to meet you. We got the transmission from your father just a couple of minutes ago about the mission."

"Wait what mission?" I ask puzzled.

"I can explain it after i show you around. The rest of the Advengers will be here soon." He explains.

We follow him once more and he leads us down room after room introducing me and showing me what each room is for. Finally we make it to a final door; I turn the silver nob to the door and I push the door open. All three of us walk in slowly.

From the looks of this room it is a meeting room. A large glass table taking much of the room; Chairs spread evenly around it. A giant projector to the far end of the table.

"You can take a seat they will be here any minute." The head leader says.

"I never got your name, what is it?" I ask.

"My name is Fury, Agent Fury."

(A/N: I want to thank you all for reading this story! It means so much to me. If you have any ideas that I can add to this story to make it better, then by all means say it in the comments! Thanks again.)