Chapter 1

*18 years later*

Sarah's p.o.v.

My friends and I walk up to my room and up the very annoying creaking stairs and walk to the end of the hallway. I have just finished re doing my room and open the door. I watch them gape at the room as they look around. Before the walls were a soft pink and are now a tan color and the carpet is gray. The bed sheets are dark brown and turquoise with a flowered print. My book shelf is moved by my desk to my right and is filled with a bunch of my favorite novels like Romeo and Juliet and the Fault in our Stars and My Sister's Keeper. My laptop is closed on my desk so that I have easy access to my writing.

"Wow, did you do this all by yourself, Sarah." My best friend Ellen asks me.

"Yeah, it wasn't really that hard." I reply.

Someone knocks on the door I'm pretty sure its my dad and peaks in.

"It is almost time for dinner girls. You need to go home soon." My dad says.

"Well, I have to study for a history test. Thank you Mr. Clark for letting me stay." Ellen says.

"Yeah I better go to I have Volleyball practice soon." My other friend Anna says.

"Bye guys." I say with a wave as they leave.

"Can I talk to you about something in the living room please?" He says.

I was about to ask him "why" but he was already down the stairs before I can. Walking down the stairs after him I sit down on the couch.

"Stay here I'll be right back." He says and walks into his room. After a couple of minutes he is back and is holding a jewelry box. Which is weird because the last time he gave me jewelry was on my fourteenth birthday.

He opens it up and inside is a purple diamond with a silver band.

"I have to tell you something. Promise me you won't have one of your episodes again the last time I told you something." He says in the most serious tone he can make.

"I promise." I say.

"Ok, I'm going to sound crazy but one hundred percent of what I am about to say is true." He says.

"Ok." I say.

"That ring that I gave you," he says pointing at the ring. " Can enter the world of Asgard. And you..." he stops abruptly. " You are the princess of Asgard and you are not my daughter." He stops speaking and I feel like all the air has been taken out of me. I can't speak.

<><><>

What do you guys think?

Do I need to add some more descriptions? Please comment|vote| follow.