壱 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Bet five that nigga ain't on this side!" Beno pushed my shoulder.

"Exactly why would i bet with you when this aint my nigga and I ain't coming over here for him?" I mugged him, dusting my shoulder off.

"You might as well. That bitch dumb and you dumber chasing after her." He mushed my head. "Now get it together fats!"

"Bitch first of all... im just trying to see if this nigga fucking on somebody." Desire shrugged. "I ain't really worried about him."

"Bitch if you not worried why the fuck! Do you have us- matter fact why the fuck you coming over here anyways?" Niah mugged her. "You delusional the nigga don't want you!"

"I'll be the judge of that." She shrugged. Walking onto lezo porch. She began banging on his door.

"This so ghetto." I face palmed myself.

"Nigga open the fucking door!" She continued to bang on it. "Why the fuck is it a bitch car in yo driveway!" She pointed to the Mercedes thats sat pretty in his driveway.

"Thats prolly and nigga car calm yo happy ass down." Beno waved her off. "Talking bout some damn 'why its a bitch car in yo yard.' Stupid ass duck."

The door swung open exposing a shirtless cole. "Fuck is you doing beating on this nigga door like you twelve?" He stepped to the side allowing us to walk in. "lezo! Yo bitch outchea acting like a damn fool!"

"Right." Beno shook his head walking into the living room dapping everybody up.

I mugged mari as i sat down beside him pulling my phone out.

Maybe: leon sexy ass.👅

Wya?

Maybe: leon sexy ass.👅
You see me texting yo ass

Maybe: leon sexy ass.👅
Yo quit fuckn wit me

Dallas🥥.
Excuse me.... who is this?

Maybe: leon sexy ass.👅
You tryna play?