恋 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘.

Savior💙.
Fuck yo short ass i ain
Stressing ova you.

Imani🤍.

You see this? Kiss it mf

Read; 2:27pm.

Savior💙.
I will, gladly.

Imani🤍.
Ew, stop being gay. Im one of
The guys.

Savior💙.
I told you i was jp.

Imani🤍.
Idgaf stop lying to folks.

Savior💙.
Always upset💀

Savior💙.
We got sum to do.

Imani🤍.
You* not we .

I locked my phone and looked up at beno who was sitting on my counter staring at a newspaper. "Harriet Tubman fought for shit. The back of the bus be lit."

"Y'all really be fucking?" Niah slid into the kitchen and stood beside me.

I furrowed my brows and took a sip of my sprite. "Girl what? No. He lied. I've only known him for a couple of weeks and we hardly even together. Chill it."

"That don't mean nothing. I fucked CJ the first day i met him." Genesis said while sitting at the stool i had for the bar in my kitchen.

"That's you, not me." I waved her off.

"If y'all are fucking... technically that mean you're his caretaker and he have to make sure you take your medicine." Beno paused. "Oh my god we love special ed couples."

I picked up my sprite bottle chunking it at him. "Bitch shut up."

"The world is coming to an end." Bam walked through the front door with Tecc and Roscoe.

"How did you get a key to my house?" I narrowed my eye at him.

"We're criminals Houston, we have our ways." He walked into the kitchen and went straight to the freezer pulling out a pack of chicken legs. "Here. Cook this." He passed it to me.