太 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌
(time skip. 3 big ones)

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Okay

"Okay. Say it with me." Bam held his hands up. "Holy moly donut shop."

"Me no say dat!" Rakim mugged him

"See you can't be around me if you not taking after my foot steps." He shook his head. "Holy moly donut shop."

"Get away from my son kameron." Diamond glared at him.

"Holy moly donut shop." Rakim held his hands up and mocked bam. Bam grabbed his hand and shook it causing him to smile.

"Keep him away from that dumbass." Roscoe pointed at bam. "He gon' have man man walking around here on cloud nine."

"Nigga thats yo weed head ass." Bam picked the pillow off the floor and tossed it at Roscoe.

"Y'all ever thought about killing somebody but never knew how to get away with it?" Morgan asked. "I really wanna be like john wick but I'm not advanced at all for the bullshit."

"Imagine living the life of john wick. That nigga lost his wife and his dog." Roscoe shook his head. "Life must be ruff."

"You live the life of john wick." Tobias walked into the living room with three king sized airheads in his hand. "Without the wife and dog."

"Aye! Y'all ever tried water with candy? Shit fye." Bam rubbed his stomach before picking rakim up. "You want buffalo wild wings?"

"I want some." Diamond looked up at him.

"You got buffalo wild wings Money?" She opened her mouth but before she could say anything he stopped her. "Exactly now stop asking me for shit, i was talking to my son."

Rakim scrunched his face up. "My name rakim. Me not yo son."

"He too smart... he not even two yet." Roscoe shook his head.