然 - 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3𝐫𝐝 2019.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.

"Stop torturing that boy!" Nana yelled at me

"Granny he forget to put water on the potatos!" Diamond mugged.

"Thats not his fault y'all never taught him to cook! That's y'all brother. Just because he's the only boy don't mean y'all over rule!" She stood up from her seat and walked into the kitchen.

Shawn walked away and sat in the dining room area and typed away on his phone.

I helped pick the greens while desire peeled the sweet potatoes.

"Any new topics girlies?"

"Granny nobody say's topics." Diamond laughed followed by me and desire.

"I met this boy named leon... he seems pretty sweet. You know? Different from the last."

"You said that about the last and he turned out to be horrible!" Desire shook her head.

"I'm probably wrong about this one... but what am i to do? If i fall i fall." I humped my shoulders up.

"Mm." Granny hummed

"What?! You wanna meet him?!" I rolled my neck.

"Chile? No." She chuckled. "You get to know him first before you bring him around family. Remember that. "

I took that into consideration and shook my head.

"Don't jump into the relationship either make sure you know who that boy is and what he's really out to get!" She tapped my forehead.

I smiled. "Okay i will."

I looked up and seen shawn standing in the door way with a odd look on his face. "Grandma.." He said lowly.

"What?" She looked over at him.

"Can i loan something from you?"

"Why?! A addiction class?" She tilted her head.

"Im not even doing that stuff no more man." He shook his head.

"You sure? Because i found some in that little lava lamp in your room." She nodded at him.

"I was holding it for a friend.. what the fuck?! If i told you I wasn't doing that shit I ain't doing it."

"Watch your mouth deshawn!" Diamond mugged him. "It ain't no reason for you to be talking to her like that when nine times out of ten she going to give you some money anyways!"

"Mind yo business and worried about how you gon' take care of yo rape seed." He looked down at her stomach.

Its sad that he said that when he knew how Diamond felt about her whole rape scenario and how she felt bad about her baby she was stuck with.

"Why are you doing all this over money?" Desire looked up at him. "She's going to give it to you just stop."

I shook my head. "Shawn stop you brought up what made your sister miserable for months just because nana said she wasn't allowing you to spend her money on crack?!" I was disgusted with his attitude at this point. "You should be happy she's trying to make sure your health is intact."

"Don't wastes y'all breath with this boy." Nana shhed us. "He won't listen. If you want my money you just gonna have to kill me to get it." She tilted her head.

He stood there silent while staring at nothing in particular .

I blinked one time and once I opened my eyes he had a gun in his hands and was aiming it at granny.

"Deshawn what is you doing?" Diamond asked him while holding onto her stomach.

"Bitch said kill her right?!" He snapped. "Im sick of her old ass talking down on me!"

"Talking down on you what is you talking about? She's just worried about you!" I yelled before walking up to him slowly.

"Shaggy gi- give me the gun." Nana reaches for it.

"No! You said shoot you! Right! Matter fact you said kill you! Right?!"

"Shawn stop.." Desire backed into the sink.

He gave us a weird smile before pulling the trigger twice. Once at nana and once at Diamond.

My heart started beating fast as I fell to the ground and grabbed nana's arm. "Keep your eyes open. "

I was making sure nana was okay while desire checked Diamond.

"He shot her in the stomach!" Desire eyes widened.

"I.. i love you ... all of you." Nana coughed as tears ran down my face.

I looked up to see that shawn was gone. Once i looked back down nana eyes was closed and her pulse was gone.

I broke into a teary fit before laying my head on her bloody check and began to sob. "I love you too." I mumbled.

$$$
...