Chapter 9

Lisa's POV:

After that incident, we are sitting on the couches across from the Blackpink girls.

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Kun, Doyoung, and Jeno are all fussing over my elbow, which has a bandage on it. I can tell Jennie and Rose are very jealous. Jisoo is just looking at us smiling. I have a feeling that she still likes me a lot and didn't have a say in whether I stayed in the group or not.

"Make sure you carry her bag for her, Jaehyun" Kun says.

"No, I should just carry her everywhere," Taeyong says

"If anyone is going to be carrying my baby girl around, it will be me," Jaehyun said with finality

"Pokpak, are you sure your OK?!" Jeno asks me worriedly. I smile and hug him.

"Yes, Jeno-yah. I'm fine" I say, exasperated. The other girls, excluding Jisoo, are giving me death glares, but I ignore them. The staff lady comes back in. 

"Oh my! Lalisa, what happened to you?!" she asks. I shake my head

"Nothing big, Ajumma. I just bumped my elbow. She nods. I like her already.

" You will all be going to eat first, let's go. They will be filming, so keep that in mind" she says, glaring at Jaehyun, Taeyong and Doyoung's hands on my arm. They all remove them except for Jaehyun. He eventually removes it when I hit his head.

"The only boy that may touch Miss Lalisa is Jeno because people already know that he is her brother," she says, looking at Jeno. 

"WAIT!!! CAN THE DREAMIES STAY WITH HER??!??!!!!" Haechan yells like it's the end of the world. Mark smacks his head and Haechan tackles Mark.

"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!! MARKHYUCK FOREVER!!!!" I yell and Haechan gets up and hugs me tightly because I embarrassed him and he is trying to hide from the camera. I hug him back.

"Noona!" he whines. I chuckle.

"Get off her, Haechan. Before I murder you." Jaehyun says dangerously. Haechan immediately lets go of me and hides behind me. I roll my eyes and go over to Doyoung.

"Both of them are special idiots in their own way," I say. He laughs

"No, they invented stupidity," he says. I crack up but stop when I remember what Jaehyun said about laughing at other boys. We all look back at the staff member as she continues.

"It looks like you will just branch off to wherever you want to go to. You will probably make your own groups, or stay in one big group," she says. Haechan cheers loudly, so does Chenle and Jisung and they start dancing like monkeys.

"WE GET TO STAY WITH LALI!!!!!!!" they all sing. I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Let's go!" the staff member laughs. 

We are in the van, yes, they found a van big enough to fit, like, 20 people. It's a long drive because we are going to the countryside to eat at a winery place and take some photos. 

Jeno is currently asleep on my lap and Taeyong just fell asleep on my shoulder. I am chuckling quietly because Jaehyun is across from us and he has been staring at where Taeyong's head is touching my shoulder for the last 3 minutes. All of the boys become silent as they watch him staring at Taeyong. The girls stop talking too and Jennie is looking at Taeyong's head and Rose is looking at Jaehyun staring at Taeyong, jealousy is on both their faces.

I'm pretty sure Jaehyun still hasn't noticed that everyone is staring at him. 

"HE'S JEALOUS!!!!!" Lucas shouted, startling us all. I bump my elbow on the armrest and pain shoots up it. Kun notices and takes his seatbelt off to come over to me. Everyone is confused, but they all see my pained expression and understand. 

"YAH, JENO, TAEYONG!!!!" he yells, hitting both of them. They both sit up abruptly. I can finally move my arm. Kun takes it and looks at it, he bends it slightly and I gasp in pain. That was too much for Jaehyun. 

He gets out of his seat and goes over to Lucas.

"Bloody hell, Lucas! You hurt her more!! You made my baby girl hurt!!" he said. Lucas shook his head, hiding behind Jungwoo, who was equally as terrified. 

"OK, OK. Break it up!!" Taeyong yells. Jaehyun comes and bends down near me. He looks into my eyes.

"Baby girl, we should get you to a hospital or doctor," he says gently, holding my elbow. I wince in pain and concern flares up in his eyes. He looks at both the seats next to me, which are occupied by Taeyong and Jeno. Jeno has fallen asleep again.

"Taeyong Hyung, swap spots with me?" Jaehyun asks. Taeyong nods and goes to sit next to Winwin. Jaehyun sits next to me and Kun sits back down. 

"Wait!! I have some painkillers!!" Doyoung yelled from the end of the bus. Jaehyun quickly got up to get them. He returned in, like, 3 seconds flat and gave them to me. 

"Thank you, Jaehyunnie," I say. He puts his arm around me. 

"Anything for you, Baby girl" he replies. I can see Rose and Jennie still giving me death stares, which is starting to get intimidating. I look away. 

All of a sudden, I start to get really sleepy. My head drops onto Jaehyun's shoulder. 

"Baby girl, are you OK?" he asked, a bit concerned at my sudden action. I snuggle into him.

"I'm so tired all of a sudden," I say, but then realize something.

"Were those painkillers non-drowsy?" I ask. Jaehyun checks the box. He shakes his head.

"That's why," I say. He puts his arms around me and kisses my head.

"It's OK, Baby girl. I've got you" I hear Jaehyun say before I fall asleep.