Chapter 7

Recap:

"W-wh-what i-if th-they g-get hu-hurt b-beca-because of m-me?" I sob. Jungwoo hugs me and rubs my back. The paramedic is done and leaves.

We all jump as the door bursts open to reveal...

Lisa's POV:

All the boys come back in, Taeyong is dragging Jeno with a lot of help from Yuta and Winwin. Jaehyun is being dragged inside by Ten, Mark, Doyoung, and Kun.

"Let me go!!! I swear to god I'm going to murder the fucker that did this!!!" Jeno yells

"And then I'm going to kill him, dig him up, bring him back to life, torture him, kill him again and spit on his grave!!" Jaehyun yells, fighting against the boys.

He immediately stops when he sees Jungwoo hugging me. He runs over to us. He pushes Jungwoo gently out of the way and puts me on his lap. He caresses my neck and anger flares up in his eyes when he sees it's still bleeding. Jeno runs up to me and I stand up from Jaehyun's lap to launch myself into my brother's arms.

"JENO-YAH!!!! You scared me!!" I sob as he carries me.

"I'm sorry, Pokpak. I'm so sorry" he says regretfully. I bury my face in his neck and refuse to speak to anyone.

I don't let go of Jeno the whole ride home. Probably just as well because he would not have let go of me. We get back to the dorm and Jeno takes me to my and Jaehyun's room. He puts me down on the bed and puts the covers around me. I am shivering violently because the shock is setting in now.

"I have to go to the CEO's office, Pokpak. They need the Dream members for something" I nod, almost unresponsive. He sighs and kisses my head before leaving.

I hear the door open and my bed dips from someone sitting on it. I turn around and lock eyes with Jaehyun. My eyes immediately fill with tears. I get out from under the covers and straddle him. I hug him tightly and sob silently into his neck. He hugs me back and whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

I shiver violently and Jaehyun lies down with me on top of him. He puts the covers around us and holds me, rocking back and forth.

"I'm terrified, Jaehyun" I whisper-sob into his ear. He holds me tighter.

"I know, baby girl. I'm sorry I let this happen to you. I won't let it happen again" he says regretfully. I nod and bury my face in his chest, and it's not long before I fall asleep.

~Time skip~(In the morning):

I open my eyes abruptly and tried to sit up, remembering yesterday's events. Tried being the emphasized word here. I found, to my dismay, that I couldn't move because I had fallen asleep on top of Jaehyun and his arms were still wrapped tightly around me. I decided to wake him up because I really needed to pee. I caress his cheek softly.

"Jaehyunnie, wake up," I say softly. He stirs and wraps his hands around me tighter.

"Baby girl" he whispers huskily, pulling me down.

"Are you OK, Baby girl?" he asks me, a concerned look appears on his face as he opens his eyes. I shake my head no. He looks at me worriedly and pulls me to him.

"It's OK, Baby girl. I'm here now. I won't let anyone hurt you" he whispers. I bury my face deep in his neck and kiss it softly.

"Jaehyun, let go of me," I say. He shoots up, concerned at my tone.

"Baby, are you OK?!" he asks. I nod.

"I just really need to pee," I say sheepishly. He smiles at me and lets me go. I went to the bathroom and when I was done with my business, I went into the kitchen. There was no one there yet, surprisingly.

I sit down when suddenly, the door bursts open and the manager comes in. I stand up and bow 90 degrees.

"Good Morning, CEO-sunbaenim. How are you?" I ask. He smiles and bows back and sits down.

"I'm very well, Miss Lalisa. How are you settling in?" he asks

"Very well, thank you, Sir!" I say happily. He smiles but stops, and I look curiously at him.

"I have some news I may as well tell you before I tell the other members. There's good and bad" he says. I nod.

"The good news is that you are officially in NCT 127 and NCT U!!" he says. I clap excitedly and smile happily, but stop when I remember.

"The bad news, Sir?" I ask. His face falls.

"NCT 127 is required to do a collaboration with BLACKPINK. And that includes you. YOu will be seeing them every day starting today for two to three months. I'm sorry, Lalisa. The members of NCT probably won't be very happy either as they all care very much for you" he says, and he is genuinely sorry. My eyes fill with tears.

"It's OK" I whisper, even though it's not. TO make matters worse, all the boys come into the lounge but freeze when they see my tears and the CEO sitting next to me.

Jaehyun runs to me and wipes my tears.

"Baby girl, why are you crying? he asks. Jungwoo sits beside us and rubs my back. The CEO tells them the news. I watch their faces change as he tells them. I have never seen Mark, Doyoung or Taeyong look this scary.

"We don't want to work with them!" Taeyong says, glancing at me. The CEO sighs.

"Guys, don't get angry at CEO sunbae. He's just doing his job" I sniff, I'm crying by now.

"Aniyo. I'm not working with them!" Doyoung says. I chuckle through my tears and go up to him.

"Doyoung Oppa, I'll have to face them eventually. It's better that you guys will be with me rather than me being alone, right?" I ask, looking around trying to convince everyone.

"Fine" Taeyong sighs.

"But don't expect us to get friendly" Johnny Oppa says

"Or close in any way," Winwin says. The CEO nods and leaves.

"Thanks, guys, for caring about me this much!" I say, hugging Mark and Winwin. Jaehyun quickly crosses the room and hugs me. I think because he's jealous. It ends up turning into a group hug, but I jump when the door bursts open for a second time today. The hug breaks and we all look up to see who it is. I meet eyes with the people in front of us. The pair of brown, cat-like eyes that I'm staring into widen in shock, along with the other two pairs next to her.

"WHAT IS THAT BITCH DOING HERE?!?!" Rose unnie screamed.