Chapter 11

Recap:

"Don't worry" I whisper. He looks up.

"You're the only one for me," I say quietly. He smiles and puts his arms around me as we drive back home.

Lisa's POV:

We get back to the dorm and start getting ready for bed. NCT 127 has a big, shared bathroom, so we all brush our teeth at once. Jaehyun keeps close to me, hugging me from behind. I am fine now, but I think what happened in the van scared him. He seems on edge. We go back to our rooms after saying goodnight. I get in bed and he comes and tucks the covers around me, kissing me softly. I know something's wrong. I get up and sit next to him, on his bed. I take his face in my hands and he buries it in my neck.

"Jaehyunnie" I whisper. He wraps his arms tighter around me.

"Thank you for being OK, Babygirl" he says softly. I feel sudden wetness in the crook of my neck. He is crying. I stroke his head.

"Hey, Jaehyun-ah. Shhhh, what's wrong?" I ask softly, concerned. He looks up at me and I dry his eyes with my wrist.

"I-I can't help but think what would have happened if Lucas's phone hadn't been in the car. I left you, Babygirl. You may have been in danger. I'm so stupid. What would have happened if you had gotten hurt?" he asks, emotion heavy in his voice. I sigh deeply. He was worried about me this whole time.

"But, I'm fine, Jaehyun. You got to me on time. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere" I whisper. He looks at me and pulls me close.

"Sleep in my bed tonight, Babygirl" he says. I nod. We both get into his bed and he hugs me tightly, pulling me to his chest.

"I'm just afraid" he whispers quietly

"Of what, Jaehyunnie?" I ask

"Of losing you" he responds. I look up at him and kiss his neck.

"That won't happen, I'm right here. Don't worry. Go to sleep" I say, he pulls me to his chest, just as I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Morning:

We wake up to the sound of Mark and Haechan yelling at each other. I sit up and Jaehyun pulls me back down.

"Good Morning, Babygirl" he says, groggily. I kiss him and he smiles. He seems to be feeling better. We hear a knock on the door. I get out of bed and open it. It's Taeyong.

"Taeyong Oppa, what's up?" I ask him

"Good Morning, lovebirds. Don't forget we have a flight to catch to New York at 5:00" he says. I nod and close the door. I had completely forgotten about it. Whoops.

I look at the time. 1:30. We have to be at the airport 2 hours early, so we only have about half an hour to pack, because the trip to the airport will take at least an hour. I go over to Jaehyun.

"We have to pack now, Oppa" I say gently. He gets up and back hugs me

"OK, Babygirl. Tell me if you need help" he says. I nod. We finish packing and get dressed in about half an hour, and we are out the door. In the van, we play word games, which I always lose. Jaehyun keeps glaring at the members for laughing at me.

"Yah, stop laughing!" I whine, which makes them laugh harder. We finally get to the airport and are surprised to see a huge crowd of fans. 

"We didn't bring security" our manager says. We look at each other.

"It's OK, just walk quickly and keep your heads down. Jaehyun-ah, look out for Lisa" Taeyong says. Jaehyun nods. We all grab our bags

"Ready, Babygirl?" Jaehyun asks, grabbing my hand. I nod. The car doors open and we walk inside quickly. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting. We get something to eat and are on the plane in no time. I am scrolling through my phone, like most of the other members.

"Hey!! There's a dating rumor between Lisa and Jaehyun! NCTZENS are going crazy!" Yuta yells from the seat across from us. We are in business class, so there are not many people here. We all scramble to look at the photo. 

The article reads: Ex-member of BLACKPINK, Lalisa Manoban, has recently joined NCT. Is it possible that she and Jung Jaehyun from NCT are dating? They seem pretty close!

 Is it possible that she and Jung Jaehyun from NCT are dating? They seem pretty close!

The photo's from when we were walking into the airport. Jaehyun smiles at me. 

"I'm sure CEO-nim will release a statement soon, anyways" Taeyong says.

"Just ignore it for now" Winwin says. I nod. We go back to our seats. We finally land, after a long flight. We get off the plane and are on our way to our hotel. 

"Which hotel are we staying at?" I ask, curious. All the boys look at me.

"I'm not sure, Babygirl. Taeyong Hyung?" Jaehyun says and looks at Taeyong. Taeyong shakes his head. 

"Let me ask the manager" he responds, we all nod. He calls our manager and gets off the phone. 

"We are staying at The Hudson Hotel" Taeyong replies. Hudson Hotel, why does that sound so familiar? I mean, I did live in New York for a bit, that might be why.

"Hey guys, I just Googled Hudson Hotel, and it's known for being haunted!!" Yuta lets out a laugh. It clicks. I was watching Buzzfeed Unsolved and Hudson Hotel was mentioned as a haunted hotel. 

"Great, we have to stay with ghosts and demons," I say, deadpan. Yuta cuddles Winwin.

"Winwin-ah, come ghost hunting with me!!" Yuta begs. I perk up at the idea. I am a major scaredy-cat, but I have always been interested in ghosts. I won't feel as scared if some of the boys are with me.

"I'll come!" I say excitedly, putting my hand up. Yuta high fives me. 

"I'll come too, then" Jaehyun says. I look at him and he pulls me closer to him. I think he is still a bit on edge about me getting hurt.

"Fine, let's all go. We can film and upload it on the NCT Daily YouTube channel!" Taeyong says. 

"Good idea!" Mark agrees. I smile. 

I doubt we'll be getting any sleep tonight.