Chapter 18

Recap:

"Goodnight, Oppa. I love you" I tell him. I feel him kiss my hand.

"I love you more" he whispers back as we both fall asleep from exhaustion.

Lisa's POV:

I wake with a start as my head bumps someone else's. I look to my right to see Lucas passed out next to me. I laugh as he suddenly sits upright in his sleep. He stays like that for a few minutes before he slumps down on my shoulder. I laugh at the sudden impact. Taeyong and Jaehyun are still asleep, but Doyoung is awake. 

"You're awake, Lali. Here, drink this. I got one for you when I woke up" he says, passing me a small carton of milk. 

"Thanks, Oppa. How much more of the flight do we have?" I ask him. 

"About 3 hours left now. Almost over" he says, patting my head. We both laugh when Lucas, who's head is still on my shoulder, wraps his arms around my right one like he's cuddling a teddy bear.

"Ohhh, he's gonna get in trouble with Jaehyun" we hear Taeyong say as he wakes up and sees Lucas. We both nod. I try to extract myself from Lucas' grip, but he's like an octopus. He won't let go. We try to suppress our laughter. 

"Here Oppa, drink the rest of this," I tell Taeyong as I give him my milk carton. He takes it. 

"Thanks, Lili," he says before drinking it. Jaehyun stirs and we all stop to see his reaction. He wakes up and takes a moment to adjust. He looks around, then at us. 

"Good morning, Babygirl- what the fuck is Lucas doing?" he asks, immediately awake. All three of us start laughing as Jaehyun tries to undo his seatbelt. 

"Sorry Jaehyun, he wouldn't let go. I tried" I tell him as his face goes jealous. He manages to undo his seatbelt and leans over, but Lucas wakes up like he has a spidey-sense or something. Lucas hugs me for cover and I try to protect him. 

"Jaehyun-ah, he's awake now. It's fine!" I exclaim as Taeyong starts laughing harder and Doyoung starts filming. I cover Lucas with my arms as he cowers behind me. Jaehyun sits down and Taeyong puts his seatbelt on for him because Jaehyun is too busy staring at Lucas. 

Lucas slowly emerges from behind me and smiles sheepishly at everyone. Jaehyun scowls at him before throwing his pillow at Lucas's head. We all start laughing, waking the rest of the members up. 

"Good morning, my beautiful sister!!" Jeno yells from his seat opposite us. 

"Good morning, my handsome brother!" I yell back while laughing. Jaemin starts complaining that it's too early and we all laugh at him. 

After about 3 and a half hours, our flight finally lands. My legs have gone to sleep, so I stumble when getting up. All the boys immediately run to catch me, but Jaehyun gets there first. His muscular arms wrap around me as I gasp. 

"Lisa, careful! Are you OK, Babygirl?" he asks me, slightly concerned. I nod and he helps me up. 

"My legs just fell asleep. I'm fine, everyone" I look around to see everyone staring concernedly. 

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Taeyong asks me because I still haven't fully recovered. I nod as we slowly walk out of the plane. I look up as the airport speakers blare. 

"Welcome to Toronto, Canada. You are currently in Toronto Pearson National Airport" a woman said calmly over the speakers. 

"Mark, are you happy to be back in Toronto?!" I ask him, excited for him. He nods vigorously before running to baggage claim. We collect our bags, and Jaehyun is by my side the whole time. 

"Jaehyunnie, carry this for me please?" I ask him. He takes my bag. 

"I was just about to" he laughs before we head to the van parked outside. Jeno comes up to me and pulls me to the side. 

"Are you sure you're ok, Lis?" he asks me gently, still concerned. I nod and smile at him.

"I have you guys with me now, i'm fine" I reassure him as we finish collecting our bags and make our way to the mob of screaming fans outside. They are holding up signs and screaming our names. 

"LISAAA!!!" I look in the direction of my name being called and I see a smiling girl, about 10 years old, holding up a sign saying 'We love you, Lisa!' I stop and feel the urge to go up to her. Jaehyun follows me closely, shielding me with his body. I crouch down. 

"Hi! What's your name?" I ask her as she stands there in shock. 

"I'm Jessica! I love you so much and I'll support you wherever you go!" she tells me before hugging me. I laugh and hug her back.

"Thank you so much, sweetie! I love you too!" I say before waving at her and going to the car.

We arrive at the hotel we'll be staying at and I obviously share a room with Jaehyun. We unpack and Shotaro, one of the newer members, who I immediately bonded with, comes running in. 

"Taro!" I exclaim as he sits on the bed. 

"Noona! Take photos of me!" he says excitedly and I get out my camera. Haechan comes bursting into the room with Xiaojun. 

"Take our photos too!!" they say excitedly and I nod. 

Jaehyun comes out of the shower just as we finish taking the photos and I freeze at how good looking he is. He smirks. 

"Not in front of the kids, Babygirl" he teases, raising his eyebrows. I smack him while blushing as Haechan squeals with excitement. 

"Noona! Show us the photos!" Xiaojun exclaims as I sit beside the boys and show them the photos.

"They came out great, Noona!" Xiaojun says excitedly

"They came out great, Noona!" Xiaojun says excitedly. The manager comes in just as we finish talking. 

"Guys let's get going to the venue you're performing at" he says before moving onto the next room. We all nod and go down to the lobby. Jaehyun and I sit at the back f the bus together. 

"I'm gonna sleep, wake me up when were there, OK?" I ask Jaehyun.

 He nods and caresses my hair as I fall asleep, and I acknowledge that this is the first time in a long time that I'm able to sleep well. 

Author's note:

ya'll my computer brokee 

save me from school.

hope you all are having a great day! 

Love, 

Author-nim :)