intro

Hi guys! That's right, I've started another story, but I'm pretty motivated to work on this one with Victorious being on Netflix and all.

For this story, I'm going to make a couple changes to the show. Nothing too major, but enough that I can get Alison her own plot.

I've seen a lot of stories that just remove Jade by saying her and Beck are related, but I feel like that clears an easy path for the main character. So, for this story, I will not be removing Jade form any romantic feelings area, they just aren't dating.

Overall, I'm going to make a few changes as the book continues, but nothing plot-altering, hopefully.

This story is a Beck Oliver story, meaning they will eventually get together, however I'm not sure how long and if they will last. Depends, right?

I picture Alison as Maia Mitchell and will describe her looks aligning with her Maia Mitchell look, but imagine her however you see her. I most likely will not post a ton of gifs or pictures of Alison so you can have imaginative control of what she looks like. I will put her outfits for the episode in the media for the chapter.

These chapters take a long time to write, so it would be really appreciated if you commented and vote to let me know you are interested, it makes me update faster!

Please do not comment any edits on my grammar or other concrete things, I will go back through when I officially edit and correct my errors. Believe me, I see them, and commenting won't make me fix them sooner.

I will not take any plot suggestions unless I explicitly ask for them, so please do not waste your time or mine commenting about where I should take the story. You are more than welcome to comment what you think will happen and your thoughts on the chapter though! I also always accept formatting and organization criticism and comments.

For special sneak peaks on the story, follow me and be ready to read my message board. Message or comment with any questions you guys have!

Thank you guys, and enjoy New Beginnings

''

2019