the bird scene

i do not own victorious! 

i do not own the video of uluwatu beach. 

alison's outfit in the media. 

(unedited)

''

"These are so good!" I hear Trina say while holding an orange paper with the list of plays for the semester.

"What are so good?" Tori asks while struggling to hold her books.

Walking over, I wave my own orange sheet in the air for Tori to see. "The list of plays for the new semester."

"Oh, my god, I am perfect for all of these," Trina cheers.

"Is moonlight magic on there?" Tori asks, trying to see the paper without dropping her books.

"Yeah, number 4. Why?" Trina asks with a popped hip.

"Andre wrote the music for it. Doesn't he want you to audition for the lead?" I question Tori.

"Her? Why?" Trina asks.

"Just take your coffee and go."

Trina pouts and ruffles Tori's hair. "Ooh, somebody fell down on the wrong side of the parking lot," she says as she leaves.

I raise my eyebrow at Tori.

"Don't ask," she huffs.

"Need some help with that?" Jade asks walking by.

"Yes," Tori says hopefully.

"Too bad," she walks away without looking over.

I laugh. "Yikes, I'm out."

''

"Betsy, Betsy. That animal's delicious flesh can keep us all alive for another week," Jade speaks her line in a southern accent.

We are in Sikowitz's class doing an acting exercise. The actors are Jade and Cat, both of whom can pull off a pretty good southern accent. Cat is holding an enormous pig for her role that's body color matches her shirt.

"I don't wanna be alive without Poncy," Cat cries. "This pig is everything to me that my daddy never was, and I'll be ding danged--"

"Ding danged?" I whisper to Beck beside me.

He opens his mouth to answer, but Sikowitz throwing a ball at Cat's head interrupts him.

"Sikowitz!" Jade says, breaking character.

"Dude, you hit her in the head with a plastic ball," I say, turning in my chair to face him in the back of the class.

"Oh, come on," Sikowitz waves one arm in front of him and the other rests on his hip, "a truly great actor can stay in the scene no matter what's happening around her."

"But it really hurt," Cat rubs her cheek to emphasize her point.

The bell rings, meaning the end of class and Cat rushes out, suddenly excited again.

I roll my eyes and smile at Beck in thanks as he gives me my yellow school bag. Beck and I just connected immediately and we've been talking constantly since I started Hollywood Arts.

"Want to eat out in the Asphalt Cafe?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm craving some kind of smoothie. Maybe a power juice," I respond as we reach the door.

He laughs. "Those are really different."

"Are you trying to tell me what I want, Oliver?" I challenge him.