pilot

I do not own Victorious!

Alison's outfit in the media

(unedited)

''

"Let's see. The bread mold," Tori Vega states looking down at a clipboard in her hand.

"Gross," I comment at my older sister, by 13 minutes, while lounging on their orange couch, flipping through the channels on tv.

"Bread mold," Tori's partner ignored her while typing on his computer.

"Furry," Tori observes.

"Furry," the partner repeats.

Tori grabs the mold hanging from the tree. "Mushy," she says.

"Mushy."

"Next, the fish mold," Tori says while moving over to another hanging mold.

I throw her head violently against the back of the couch groaning. Tori had been working on this stupid project for over an hour and I can't take any more of listening to them talk about the characteristics of mold.

Trina, Tori and I's older sister, opens the door loudly explaining, "I am so upset!"

"Thank God!" I cheer from the couch.

Trina shoots me a nasty glare as she slams the door to the house.

"You wouldn't believe who I got partnered with for the big showcase," Trina angrily walks over to the kitchen where the mold examination is happening.

"Who?" Tori asks while walking around the mold tree.

"Andrew Harris, a tenth grader," Trina sasses.

"Is he cute?" I question her.

"What's the big showcase?" Partner boy asks. Gosh way to ignore me. I huff. This kid honestly doesn't do anything so why is he even here?

Tori answers before Trina. "It's a performance they put on at her school every year where --".

"--They invite agents and directors and producers and other super-powerful people in show business and it's extremely important to me which is why I am very upset and good-bye," Trina says while dragging the boy to the door by his wrist and kicking him out.

"Bye!" I wave from the couch, good riddance.

"Hey! He and I have a science project due tomorrow. I have to turn in my mold bush," Tori huffs.

"Annnnd that's enough mold for me. I'm out," I say rolling off the couch and grabbing my water from the table. "I'm meeting Tiffany at the cafe."

"No don't leave me with her!" Tori cries reaching an arm out to where I was standing by the door

"Sucks for you!"

''

I look at myself in the mirror. I take in the way my outfit fits my body and notice the blemishes dotting the corner of my face near my ear. I tilt my head to the side and slide my hands down the length of my body, gliding along the inward dip of my waist and slightly out around the curve of my hips.

My gaze shifts down to my legs that are clothed in tight navy blue leggings. My thighs are thick and thin. They don't touch, but they are large due to the muscle packing them. The muscle make parts of my leg more defined, like the knob above my knee that stands out when I walk or my calves that bulge when I jump. My knees themselves are scarred across the kneecap and all around from various injuries throughout my life. The white scars stand out from my naturally tan skin and are easily visible.