|36|

ROYAL WEDDING

The Bristol Kingdom was more happy today, they are having an Royal wedding and they cant wait to see their new Luna taking his crown.

Every single child to old wolfs on the Bristol kingdom was busy today, this is a big day for them. Their kind and brave Alpha is going to be married with the beautiful and pretty Luna today. Everyone in the Kingdom was getting ready for the big function. They all wants to look good and they were all impatiently waiting for the moment.

The wedding is inside the kingfom church and the oath ceremony will be on the Castle so every wolfs can join and see it. Every wolfs in the Kingdom cant be see the wedding as they are a lot of people so only the Royals and the Castle workers are only invited inside the church.

The whole kingdom was decorated with white and pink flowers, it really symbolises peace and love to the Kingdom. Every single houses and little shopes were also decorated with atleast a flower bouqet at the kingdom. The Castle's entry was decorated with an big flower arch and the church's entry were also builded with an arch. The borders of the Kingdom was the only place which they didnt decorated, no need.

The loyal wolfs of Bristol cant wait to see their Luna in a crown, they have heard that the crown is made in the colour of Luna's eyes. There is a big feast is arranged for the wolfs and the pups were all so happy about it.

The wedding cake was just finished making and the bakers were little nervous about it, they know that their Alpha wont scold them if they mess it up but they want the cake to be perfect at this very big day.

The livingrooms were decorated with blue flowers in the colour representation of Luna's eyes, the decoraters cant deny the fact that the Luna's eyes are beautiful.

The grooms' room was decorated with red roses in the symbol of love and passion. They had painted walls in a bright golden colours and have changed the bed too. They builded an more big bed for the couples. The table which the Alpha places his crown was also changed and it was an more big table so the Luna can also place his crown.

The Alpha was getting ready with the help of his three mates, Jack, Mikey and Sonny was helping the Alpha to get ready. The Alpha should be lying if he say that he isnt nervous but he didnt show any nervousness in his face.

"I can see your sweat droplets on the back of your neck Rye" Jack said laughing

"You know the feeling right?" Rye asked as he clearly remembers the small and simple wedding of Jack and Brook.

"Yes I do" Jack said smiling

Sonny was also tensed about thinking to bring the Luna on church. And his friends knows he is nervous too. As the Beta of the Kingdom he knows that he shouldnt show his tensed face but he cant help it. He was wearing an Royal Blue velvet suit with an black bow in his neck. He have well prepared for it and he have even practised with Andy two days ago, the Omega was all giggly when he see his Beta being so tensing.

The Alpha was in a black velvet suit with white shirt and a red bow, his hair is styled in a beautiful way and his other rings on the fingers were removed. He had put an new ear ring which is maded of an ruby stone. His high head and strong posture was looking good in him like always and he was excited for today.

On the other room there was giggles and talks were echoing in it. The Luna is getting ready with the help of lots of hands. Brook and Lez was the one who is standing beside him. Lez was brushing his hair and the others were  straightening his coat. He is wearing an white suit with a rose flower in his chest. They have give perfume to him which is extracted form lavenders.