|57|

ALPHAS PROTECTION

Here in Manchester the rogue King is having so much tensions and annoyance. The wolfs he send for checking the Bristol border had done an foolishness, one of the wolfs barged inside it showing confidence.

Dylan is actually scared, he knows the power of Bristol...more like the power of Ryan Beaumont. The rest of the wolfs from the border line have came back and they had got punishments from the King for their failure.

Dylan wants to attack the Kingdom, kill the King and bring back the Omega to Manchester. And he well knows that it cant happen, but he have hope that he could make it.

The witch in the prison have been quiet for weeks, she just sat on the ground closing her eyes and just remain calm. He asked for the cureness of this mess but no answer all he know sthat his end is getting soon. And he wont allow it.

Arrogance is the key word of Dylan, he is angry and steaminh He wants the Omega for his own good, for this royalty or for his pleasure. But he is scared too.

He needs to find anyother way, he wont let Manchester to sweep away from his hands and he will do anything for it.

■■■

Andy is laying on his nest, he doesnt even wants to go to the bed. He feels good here and he wanted only to be here. His bump is so big, like so huge and he is so heavy and he is really in a very angry mood. Pregnancy hormones actually. His Alpha is also laying with him.....keeping some distance away from him.

"Iam sorry Andy, I really didn-"

Before Rye could finish Andy angrily hisses at him as his small fangs came out from his gums. Rye shuts his mouth and just layed and looked at his mate silently. Andy angrily layed on his nest between the sheets and his Alpha's clothes.

The thing happened was Rye was trying to give his Luna's art supplies of wooden baord and tools as Andy's request, but when he holds the wood he accidentally broke it. Seeing that, Andy got angry and Rye had quickly ordered maids to get an new board. And the board isnt here yet and Andy is still so angry.

Rye wonders why god gave these types of hormones to Omegas just to broke lovely moments. Rye was going to see his mate carving the wood and he wanted to praise him. Now he thinks that Andy dont even let him see or does he even carve again.

Rye just silently layed there looking at his mate, even that frowning angry face is so gorgeous. He looks like an annoyed  angry pup who had been restricted to take any cookies from the  kitchen.

When their door knocked Rye hits his head on the bed over them as he rushed to gets out. That loud noise of his head hitting startled Andy. Rye opens the door and took the wooden board from the maid happily. Now his Omega will be happy and talks with him.

He quickly crawls under the bed and his heart ached when he saw his Luna crying.

"Andy, Omega what happened? Are you alright? Does anyth-"

"Your head hits on the bed Alpha" The pregnant Omega whimpered making the Alpha to smile

Rye got closer and hugged his mate. He peppered his face with kisses and soothed him.

"Iam alright love, look at me. See iam fine, I hope the bed didnt get hurt" Rye siad touching the bed

Andy laughed at his Alpha's joke and he pressed his nose on the strong chest while giggling loudly. Rye is happy that his Luna is back to normal now and he is even laughing with him.

"Iam so hungry Alpha, the oatmeal is in the table. Help me to get me out of here" Andy demanded

Rye really starting love the demanding Luna, he feels like his Luna getting so dominant and strong while he demands at everything is such a very both beautiful and sexy way.