EPILOGUE 2

[I havent mentioned some past things after the pups' birth so I had wrote it in her. And please read the A/N below]

In the backyard of Bristol castle, all six of the pups who are at their seventh age are standing in row infront of their fathers. Rye and Jack is starting the pups' training from today. Expect Isa all of them are excited especially Arsenio and Rainey.

Just like Hayleen said, Rollo and Juno are not identical. Rollo is taller and he looks like Jack, Juno looks like Brooklyn. Both of them are charming and lovable, they love their sisters and brothers very much. They doesnt have an blood relationship with the royal pups but they all are so much connected and intimidated.

As the eldest ones, they are so much overprotective towards the quadruplets. They are always around them checking the surroundings and the situations. Like everyone they are more protective to Isa, as she is the fragile, sensitive and the youngest pup.

All six of them are same age, they just have months difference. Rollo and Juno are also excited for the training, they really wants to kick everyone who attacks their Kingdom. They knows that their father is best at sword and they wants that same power too. They arent identical but their wolf forms are perfectly same they have gray coloured wolfs.

"So kids, we are starting with basics today" Rye said

"How to punch" Arsenio said punchinb his fist on air very excitedly

"How to kick" Rainey said kicking her leg on air

"No, how to not get punches and kicks" Rye said

"That is not training" Arsenio whined causjng Rye to glare at him "Training is for fighting"

"Yes it is" Rollo said

"Shut up everyone" Rye said loudly causing every pups to stood straight without talking anything.

Anyway who is going to disobey the King?

Rye and Jack stood there with serious expression, training is not an entertainment its very serious. They wont mess and have fun with the kids on this matter, they are going to be an actual fighters.

"Now, when someone or something was dropped on you its hard to react quickly" Rye said slowly so the kids could understand.

The pups nodded their heads.

"So we need to practise with that, it may hurt at first but practise gives good result" Rye said

So the practise started, Rye and Jack blindfolded the pups and make them stand in their positions. There is an bowl of walnuts are placed beside the adult Alphas, so the plan is they ar egoing to throw it on the kids and they have to move away or have to react quickly as possible before the walnut drops on their head.

"So you ready?" Rye asked and the kids nodded their heads without knowing what is going to happen.

The pups doenst know they are getting throwned by walnuts. Rye and Jack throws each walnuts on their heads and they loudly whimpered.

"Oww"  "Ouch" "Ahhh What is that?" "Uhhh" "Haaa" "Hmmmm"

"See you cant react" Jack said

"We cant see dad" Juno said fustratly

"And thats what we are doing" Jack said

"We will throw more walnuts on your head and you have to remove from your spot or move your head getting safe from these. Use your ears and make it sharp to hear the throw of this walnuts" Rye said as both the Alphas throws again.

Whimpers and grunts heard from them and the Alphas does feel bad, ofvourse its their offsprings who are getting hurts.

As in the Alpha nature, Arsenio, Juno and Rollo was so angry and their inner Alpha was such a mess. They wants to tear those walnuts and kick on it.