Chapter 51

Shawn's POV

It's one day until mine and Taylor's wedding and I couldn't be more excited. Me and Sam have been talking for like the past two days and I feel like we are finally back to being good friends.

Him and Dillon are happy and he said he has no feelings for me anymore and I couldn't be happier. Everything is finally getting back to normal. It's great.

Right now me and Taylor are getting ready to go to the airport with my mom, sister, Cam and Nash.

"I'm all packed what about you?" I asked walking over to Taylor.

"I can't find my black and white bandana!" He told me.

"Why do you need a bandana?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I'm wearing it with my tuxedo. Duh." He told me.

"What! You are not." I told him.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his forehead on mine and started to lean in.

"Please Shawn?" He whispered sticking out his bottom lip.

"But it's a tuxedo. You don't wear bandanas with tuxedos." I told him.

"Normal people don't wear bandanas with tuxedos but I do." He said.

"Please." He whispered giving me a small kiss and placing his forehead back on mine.

"Okay fine." I gave up.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome." I said giving him a kiss.

After we finished our moment we both started looking for his black and white bandana.
We finally found his bandana and put it in his suitcase. We grabbed our bags and the hangers that our tuxedos are on and headed for the door.
We all piled into the car and drove to the airport.

*At the airport*

"Flight 214 to Paris is now boarding. I repeat flight 214 to Paris is now boarding." A person over the intercom said.

"Ready?" I asked taking Taylor's hand in mine.

"Ready." He said.

Well here it goes. Tomorrow I am getting married to my soulmate and I just can't wait.
Having my mom and sister here with me makes it that much better.

"Okay well lets go then instead of just standing here and missing our flight. I have never been to Paris so I don't really want to miss the chance!" Nash said a little to dramatic.

"Calm down babe we aren't going to miss the flight." Cameron assured him.

We all walked to the entrance and gave the lady our tickets. We boarded the plane and waited for take off.

"Yay we are going to Paris!!" Nash said clapping his hands.

"God you are such a kid." Cam told him.

"But you love me." He said smiling.

"Of course I do."

"Can you believe we are getting married tomorrow?" Tay asked me.

"It's unreal." I said looking out the window.

"Absolutely unreal." I whispered.
________________________
Heyy guys!! How are you doing today?
This chapter was just a little fill in chapter leading up to Taylor's and Shawn's wedding.

I just really wanted to update today because when I woke up today I saw that I reached 100k and I honestly have no idea how to thank you guys! You are just amazing!

I never thought my story would get this far. I only have you guys to thank! So THANK YOU!!! ❤️

QOTD- What do you guys think about Shawn's song Something big?

I absolutely love it!

WELL LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!!💞💞💞💞💞💞