Chapter 40 (Paris part 2)

Taylor's POV

I woke up to the sun shinning in threw the windows. I got up carefully so I wouldn't wake up Shawn. I went and looked out the window over the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower and everything around it. I don't think I ever want to leave here.

I heard shuffling in the bed so I turned around and saw Shawn rubbings eyes and looking around.

"Morning baby." I said closing the blinds so his eyes could adjust.

Shawn got up, came over to me and hugged me.

"Morning." He said in his husky morning voice.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"Sight seeing?" Shawn asked opening the blinds back up.

"Definitely down for that."

"Okay lets get ready then. We can go eat down at the café." Shawn said giving me a quick kiss and running to the bathroom.

"Wait for me!" I yelled grabbing two towels.

"Why I'm taking a shower?"

"Me to." I said pushing him into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Okay. Just no funny business. I want to be able to walk around today." I laughed and started the shower.

We got out of the shower and started to get ready. I started with blow drying my hair and Shawn picked out his outfit for the day.

He picked blue skinny jeans and a just a plain black shirt. He put on some black vans to pull everything together. He looked so hot. Like always.

I finished my hair and gave Shawn the dryer. I went to my suitcase and picked out my outfit. I picked out black skinny jeans are a tie dyed bunny hug with some red vans. To top it off I put on a red bandana.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and turned around to see Shawn putting away the hair dryer.

"Im starving lets go eat!" Shawn said running and jumping into my arms.

He places his forehead on mine and smiled.

"Can I help you babe?" He shook his head no and pressed his lips to mine.

I kissed him back and then put him down.

"Lets go eat." I said grabbing his hand and heading to the café.

~At the café~

We just finished having breakfast and the café was absolutely amazing! The waiters were so nice and the food was delicious. We just finished so we got up and made sure we left a tip for the service.

We walked out of the hotel and decided that we were going to walk until we tired. We started walking down the streets, looking in the windows of the stores and went in every one we thought was interesting. We got about half way down town and decided to call a cab. We told him where we were and that we will wait outside of it. We were currently in a clothing store.

Once the cab got here we got in and asked him to drive us to a restaurant so we could eat. It was about 5:40 right now and we were getting hungry. We had so many bags from our shopping sprees. It was insane.

The taxi driver dropped us iff at a restaurant and we went in to go eat. We walked in and were escorted to a fancy table.

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?" The waiter asked. She was looking Shawn up and down and it was pissing me off.

"Yeah can we get a bottle of wine please?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah sure thing. Anything else?" She asked biting her lip.

"No thats all." Shawn said.

The waiter came back with our wine and two glasses. She came and gave it to us and then asked us for our orders.

"What about the pasta it looks really good?" Shawn asked me.

"Yeah it does sound good. We will have two plates of pasta please." I told her.

"Okay ill be right back with that." She said as she flashed a flirty smile at Shawn. She going to get cut soon.

After like 10 minutes she came back with our food and a piece of paper.

She set down the food and when she handed Shawn his food she gave him the piece of paper.

"Call me." She whispered.

I was about to get up but Shawn stopped me.

"Ive got this baby." He said grabbing my hand from across the table and gave it a light squeeze. I smiled at him and started eating.

Shawn's POV

We finished eating so we were on our way to pay the bill. The slut that gave me her number was also the one that took in the money. I walked up to her put down the money then grabbed Taylor's hand, spun him around and kissed him.

"Sorry hooker i'm takin. Go stand on a different corner and see if that helps your business." I said grabbing Tay and heading out the door.

"God I love you." Taylor said giving me a kiss.

"I love you to." I said kissing him back.

Taylor's POV

The sun is setting and I think this would be the perfect time to propose to Shawn.

"Shawn lets go to the Eiffel Tower I have something I want to do." I told him.

"Okay lets go it's just right there." He said pointing to it.

It wasn't that far actually. We started walking and finally got up to the top.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Shawn asked.

"We have been threw so much together and we managed to find a way to stay a couple. You have been there for me and I have been there for you. We went threw telling your mom and the tragedy that happened to your dad. Most people push their friends or partner away when stuff like that happens but you didn't. You stayed strong and gave us a fighting chance. I have made plenty of mistakes within this relationship but you somehow managed to put up with me. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to say the words "I Do" to you on the altar and put a wedding ring on your finger. Shawn I want to call you my husband and I don't ever want to leave your side. Shawn Mendes will you marry me?" I asked getting down on one knee.

Shawn had his hands over his mouth a d tears were falling down his cheeks. He whipped off the tears and took a few steps toward me.

"Taylor I.."

________________________

Heyy guys I am really proud of this chapter! I'm updating on my moms phones so Lily if you have tried to contact me and I haven't answered thats the reason. I know we were suppose to have our Skype date but my i pod broke. As soon as I get my new phone I will message you ASAP! Love you ❤️

Question- What do you guys think about this chapter? I really want your feedback! Anything I should improve or change? LET ME KNOW!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 60.2K READS!! AMAZBALLS!!!

I WILL UPDATE IN A DAY OR SO.

LOVE YOU MY FROSTED GLAZED SPRINKLED MUFFINS!! 😘😝😇💋❤️