Eyes of the Horadrim

In a forested location outside of Kuoh, a group of Fallen Angels in heavy armour were patrolling the skies, monitoring the air and the land. One of them commented on how boring it's been, and talking with his comrades.

A scream then came from under the canopy. "What was that?!" Said the leader, holding a halberd. "The six of you." He said, pointing to half of his men, "Check it out."

They nodded, and flew towards the canopy, soon disappearing from sight. They waited in silence, and soon more screams came from the forest. The bright coloured blasts of magic being cast and the sound of metal clashing made it obvious they were fighting. Only, these obviously weren't humans. Humans couldn't last this long.

The rest of the group flew towards the canopy, before the corpse of one of their comrades came flying out with a spear through his chest. They paused, and prepared themselves.

And soon, two armoured figures, evidently Devils, came flying out. However, these Devils didn't wear the typical armour of their kind.

"Devils!" Shouted a Fallen Angel, casting a spell and launching it at the Devil

"Devils!" Shouted a Fallen Angel, casting a spell and launching it at the Devil. The target simply did a barrel roll, and threw his own spear at the Fallen Angel.

It easily penetrated the forsaken traitor of God, sending him flying back. The rest of the Fallen charged the Devils, who stopped and began to retreat. The one who threw his spear drew a long blade from his hip, intricately made with a unique design.

As two Fallen went faster than the others, the Devil deflected a spear and impaled his foe, using the corpse as a shield and ripping it through the side with a swing which continued 360° to take off the head of the partner. He then took off into the canopy.

"After them!" Yelled the leader, hatred in his voice and in his eyes. They followed the order, and went in. They would soon regret this choice.

Once they got into the forest itself, they could see it. The corpses of Angels, Devils, and the Fallen. But what was more terrifying was the hateful, sadistic glares of the figures on the large branches.

The corpses of normal Devil soldiers, Angels, and their Fallen brethren littered the Forest's branches and floor, almost each individual corpse had a figure standing over or near them.