Ancient History

Note: Characters may or may not be portrayed as OOC. Also, yay, exposition.

Sirzechs Luficer was currently dealing with the mortal enemy of all things since civilizations figured out how to write: Paperwork.

His head dropped to the desk, his hand letting go of his pen as he sighed with closed eyes because of the boredom. "My hand hurts." He muttered. He then eyed the cup of warm coffee on the desk.

He sat up straight and drank it, gaining a pleased close-eyed smile. "By Satan, great fortune to whoever made coffee." He had gained a sudden and stranged coffee addiction in the past few weeks. Evidence being the high-tech coffee machine just a few feet from his desk, contrasting with the rest of the office.

He simply relaxed as best as he could, before a beautiful maid with long white hair and bright blue eyes opened the door.

"Lord." She said.

"Ah, Grayfia. What's the matter? You look concerned. Is it about the missing troops? Any news about them?"

"Well, yes. And I have news concerning your sister." Grayfia replied, taking out an envelope from Asuryan-knows-where.

Sirzechs stood up in both worry and intrigue. "What has happened to Rias?"

"She's requesting your presence. And you have a letter from one of the generals. And I've been told it's also about the new coffee machines you requested."

"Leave the letter on my desk, and tell them to deal with it when we get back. We'll check on Rias first." Grayfia nodded placed it on Sirzechs' desk, before standing next to him as a magic circle formed underneath both of them and they disappeared in a flash of red.

Back at the ORC, Asia was still feeling sick, although was still feeling awful after having puked out the food she had for lunch. And breakfast. Kiba, being the poor bastard he is, was the one who had to get all the heads and put them into a container and cleaned the floor.

Asia was healing Issei and Koneko, whilst Akeno stood next to Rias' desk with a look of worry. Rias was pacing back and forth, both with fury and intrigue.

Just who were they? Why were they here? The amulet the figures left was a sign, and they had a clue, but they weren't completely sure. It reminded them of an old story told to them by the elders and older Devils. A story that was told across every faction.

Issei eventually woke up, looking angry and horrified as he saw the heads collected. Koneko soon followed, although not as awake as the others.

Then, a red magic circle appeared near the center of the room. Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia Lucifuge then emerged.

"Hello Rias, what did you call us for?" He greeted, and Grayfia bowed

Rias simply pointed to the corner of the room, stopping her pacing. The two looked, and gained serious looks on their faces. "What has happened?" Sirzechs asked, walking over to the container. Both he and Grayfia had disgusted looks on their faces, ones that mimicked those on everyone else's.