-Chapter 39-

Irene Pov
Byul had fallen asleep during the ride home and I didn't want to wake her up but I knew the faster she showered than she could sleep more comfortably. I gently shake her and hear her groan before yawing. "Are we home?" She mumbled and my heart raced at how raspy her voice was, but I shake my head and focus on her health.

"Yes baby, but you're gonna have to shower and I'll quickly clean up your cuts and then you'll be able to sleep, okay?" I explain it to her softly and she nods her head cutely which I had to restrain myself from pinching her cheeks. I help her out of the van as the manger helps me bring her up to the apartment. I grab the keys and open the door quickly and put her on the couch. "Thank you," I say to her manager as he smiles at me. "I should be saying thank you. Considering you have to deal with this greasy hamster." He says with a chuckle and I join him and nod my head.

We say our goodbyes and I catch Byul dozing off on the couch so I quickly approach her. "Let's go shower," I whisper and she just follows me and I turn on the water and turn to see Byul struggling to take her clothes off. "Here let me help," I say softly and she looks at me with a smile that melted my heart.

I gently lift her shirt up and I see how bruised her ribs were. I was shocked and slowly looked at her to see her with a small smile. "It's okay, I'm okay." She said with calm voice and I look away not being able to see her like this. Seeing her like this made something inside me angry, but she did this because she was protecting me.

"Hey, I'm okay." Byul held my face in her hands as she caressed my cheeks with a gentle soft smile. "Everything's okay. I'll be okay because you'll be by my side, right?" She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and soft smile. I nod my head not having any words to say to her and gently hug making sure to not hurt her. "I love you," I whispered and I feel her hug me a bit tighter but I felt safe.

I feel her kiss my forehead gently and I close my eyes tightly. "I love you too." She whispers and she plays with my hair and I take a moment to recollect myself before pulling away. "Okay let's get you showered." I say and help her get rid of her pants and into the bathtub. "Aren't you gonna shower too?" Byul asked with her head titled like a cute puppy as I pat her head. "I am, but I'm gonna have you shower first." I explain to her and she holds my wrist.

I look at her to see her smiling like a kid which is the cutest sight. "Just shower with me and we can both lay in bed and nobody has to wait for anybody!" Byul said with a big smile like she just solved a mystery. I blush as I think both of us in the shower together with nothing but our underwear and bra. "Alright move over a bit." I say and take my clothes off but I feel more shy as I see Byul looking at me with nothing but love in her eyes.

I enter the bathtub with her and grab the shampoo not being able to look at her in the eye. I began to clean her hair as she closes her eyes and relaxes a bit. "You forgot to get some clothes." She mumbles and my face heats up all over again. "Then you better get me some." I mumble and ignore her laugh, but this felt so natural to be with her.

We quickly clean up and I was first to get out and get some clothes from Byul's room as I she changes in the bathroom. The bathroom was too quiet and I began to worry and so I knock on the door. "Byul are you okay in there?" I ask and I hear shuffling from the other side. "I'm good! I'm almost out!" She says and the door finally opens and I see her with her clothes on, but I now I had to clean her cuts.

I grab her hand and drag her to her bed and sit her down on the edge of the bed. "Okay, now I'm gonna clean your cuts." I say and head back to the bathroom and grab the first aid kit. "This my sting a bit, okay?" I say and gently dap the swans on the cut from her right eyebrow. "Oww." Byul whines and I blow on the cut to make it sting less. I give Byul my phone and she begins playing the games which distracted her enough for me to clean her wounds.

Byul was so into the game she didn't realize that I was done cleaning her cuts, but now it's time to put her to bed. "Okay I'm done now. And now it's time for bed." I say and grab my phone from her as she pouts at me and i ignore her and put my phone to charge. "But I was almost done passing that level." She exclaims, but soon yawns signaling that she was indeed tired. "You'll play it tomorrow but now it's time for bed." I say and help her lay down before turning the lights off and cuddling up to her.

"You promise?" She mumbles holding up her pinky and I couldn't help but chuckle as she tries her best to keep her eyes open. "I promise now sleep." I intertwined my fingers with hers and watch her close her eyes and doze off to sleep. "Goodnight Byul, I love you." I whisper and leave a peck on her lips before sleeping.

Many of you are asking for updates, and I'm sorry there slow but thank you for being patient. I'll be sure to keep you posted on the updates to this story. But now enjoy the show and sorry for any mistakes! Also make sure to Stream Mamamoo's HIP!!! Also tell me your opinion on their comeback!