Chapter 47

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna was walking endlessly in the never ending hall way and got annoyed already. "Ugh! How can I escape this mist." Tsuna said as he pouted.

Suddenly Tsuna thought if he use his flames, can it destroy an Illusion? Beside, this Illusion is made of Mist Flames anyway and Tsuna can sense it. So Tsuna tried summoning a little flames and saw that some illusion were destroyed. So Tsuna calm his self down. "I know if I do this I it would tired my body, but This is the only solution I guess." Tsuna said and suddenly close his eyes and waiting for some Second before he open them. His eyes changes color to Orange Sun set color, he went to dying will mode. After that Tsuna destroy the Illusion around him. Finally He saw an Open door.

He went inside and saw an Sakura Tree, well more like an Illusion of it. Tsuna was amazed how the Tree and the petals were falling so beautifully. Then Tsuna around the Corner was a human being laying so tiredly, No he was surprised and notice he knew who it was.

"Kyoya!" Tsuna said as he Run towards Kyoya he then kneel down and look him with Concern. "Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" Tsuna ask in concern.

"Tsk, Omnivore." Kyoya said a bit weak.

"Whats wrong? Can you stand up?" Tsuna asked.

Kyoya wanted to move, but his Body was too tired his opponent did beat him this time which he was annoyed. But seeing the Omnivore here manage to wash that and calm him down. "Its ok, how did you manage to be in this situation anyway? I'm sure there some trick." Tsuna said. His intuition tells him that Kyoya's body is very weak probably receive a heavy beating. But Tsuna also knows that Kyoya would never be in this situation if there isn't a trick. Kyoya after all is more stronger than Tsuna himself, so how can be a prefect Carnivore like him be in this situation? Right?

So Kyoya pointed the Sakura Illusion.

"Whats with that?" Tsuna said looking at the Sakura Illusion in confused. But Tsuna burn it and the Illusion disappeared. He look at Kyoya who seems to relax. When he arrive, he notice Kyoya act so stiff so thus his body.

"Whats going on?" Tsuna said.

"Somehow I'm sacred of Sakura Trees. That Herbivore Took it as an advantage and manage to get me." Kyoya said.

"You? Sacred of Sakura Tree? How can that be?" Tsuna asked, there is literary a beautiful Sakura tree in Hibari's Garden. Infact they watch it blooms once when they chill in Hibari's place. Beside its just a tree anyway. So how can this happened?

It seems Kyoya himself Doesn't know what happened to him too and Tsuna knows it.

So Tsuna just healed Kyoya using Sun Flames. Tsuna rarely use it, but it comes I handy.

"Are you sure about this? Using too much flames may exhaust your body." Kyoya said.

"I know, beside I can't leave you behind like this either. " Tsuna said and smirk. Kyoya grin a little.

"Even in a Carnivore form, your still soft." Kyoya said.

"Maybe because its my nature." Tsuna said.

"Hn."Kyoya reply.

So once Kyoya healed but not fully healed because Tsuna's sun flames suddenly disappeared. Probably because he doesn't use it that often.

So they decided to go and explore the place while Tsuna turn off his Dying Mode, he almost collapse but he manage to stand up though feeling weak and tired. They came across with a door. So when Tsuna open the door he saw Fuuta was talking to someone happily.