Chapter 50

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna decided to visit Hibari's residence, maybe ask Kyoya to train him, Reborn was there but it seems that the skylark and the so-called Spartan tutor from hell have different methods. One Kyoya like sparing so his training will be easy. Tsuna decided to go meet up with Kyoya. Today is Saturday, and at this Kyoya is in patrol so maybe he can met up with Kyoya and maybe get him to spar at him in his place.

Tsuna then, was walking in the Namimori and wanted to fine Kyoya. But then he saw a girl who has brown air sitting in the river bank crying. Tsuna narrowed

"Princess." Tsuna called and approach the girl who look up back away a little.

"Why are you here early in the morning? Crying? Its not good to cry in the morning it brings you bad luck." Tsuna said as he sat beside the girl who sniff and look down. She pull her knees and hug it.

"Wh-Why are you here?" the girl ask.

"Oh, I came here to find a certain skylark. Did you see him around?" Tsuna ask.

"Skylark?" The girl ask.

"Oh, forget about what I said." Tsuna said and give a smile. "But why are you here? Don't you have any friends to comfort with?" Tsuna asked softly. The girl shook her head.

"Then let me be your friend then" Tsuna said with a smile.

The girl look at hesitantly but.. she had a feeling that this guy will be a true friend. A true comrades. So he accept it to become Tsuna's friend.

Tsuna stand up and stretch a hand to The girl who gladly accepted it and stand up. Tsuna walk closer to Girl and wipe those tears away. "Its really not good to see such a beautiful girl like you cry." Tsuna said with a smile. The girl blush at that statement. "Come on, Smile for me. This face doesn't suit you." Tsuna said.

The girl gave a small smile. "There you go, You look beautiful." Tsuna said. The girl smile and her cheek was pink.

"May I know your name?" The girl ask.

" My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi you can call me Tsuna." Tsuna said.

"My name is Miura, Haru." The girl said.

"Nice to meet you Haru."

"Nice to meet you too, sorry that if you see me like that earlier." Haru said.

"No its fine, people need to let out there emotions sometimes. I think that's actually ok rather keeping it from Inside." Tsuna said.

"Yeah, I'm new here Namimori so I don't really know much of people. Its just I'm sad that My family move here. Leaving your previous home for new once is such, a heavy heart." Haru said looking down.

"I see, but you see not all new things are bad. Sometimes its better, you just need to have that will to try something new." Tsuna said and smile.

"Hm, Maybe your right, I'll be entering School tomorrow anyway, maybe I can meet some new friends there. " Haru said.

"That's a great Start." Tsuna said.

Suddenly Tsuna stop at his tract and saw Chrome. She seems looking for something.

"Chrome!" Tsuna then run towards her.

"Oh, Hi Tsuna-nii." Chrome said.

"What are you doing here alone?" Tsuna asked.

"Ahm~ I'm doing some shopping." Chrome said.

"Oh? Where's Ken and Chikusa?" TSuna asked.

"Looking for a new Job." Chrome said.

"That's great." Tsuna said.

"Who is she?" Chrome asked as she notice Hary.

"Ah~ A new friend of mine, her name is Miura Haru. This is, Dokuro Chrome a friend of mine."Tsuna introduce.

The two then start to interact with each other. Tsuna then notice in a corner he got a glimpse of the familiar Raven hair so he followed it.

"Right Tsuna-nii?" Chrome said.

"His gone." Haru said.

"Ah~ Maybe he had important things to do." Chrome said.

"Well, If you mind can I help you shopping? That way I can explore this new towntoo." Haru said.

"Ok." Chrome Nod said.

****************************************

After that,
Tsuna keep walking and searching for the skylark. He spotted Kyoya on the dark alley beating some Yakuza.

"Woah, Kyoya. Maybe you should already stop. Don't you think its enough?" Tsuna said as he calm down Kyoya.

"Omnivore, What are you doing here?" Kyoya ask.

"Looking for you, but it seems your busy. But pls stop, this is already enough." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, Were going to let them go?" Kyoya ask.

"We showed mercy Kyoya. Me-RCy" Tsuna said, he grab his phone and call some ambulance. When the ambulance arrive Tsuna pull Kyoya out of that Alley and walk.

"Lets go back to your place and spar." Tsuna said.

Kyoya narrowed his eyes before he sigh. "Fine, But don't blame me if your gonna be bitten to death." Kyoya said as he lead the way to his house.

"You always do." Tsuna said.

Once in the place, Tsuna was amaze how the house of Kyoya from this world and from his world was the same. The structure and the style was the same, its still as simple as ever.

"Welcome, Welcome,Welcome."
"Home, Home,Home"

Tsuna saw a flying little fellow yellow bird towards Kyoya. Tsuna smile more. "Aw Cute." Tsuna said as he saw the bird lay on Kyoya's finger.

" Hi, Hybird. Nice to see you again." Tsuna said as he pat the bird with his finger. The bird looks pleased with Tsuna's touch.

"This bird is really unique, He looks cute and the fact that he can talk was amazing." Tsuna said as he let Hybird flew towards Kyoya's shoulder soft hair. Tsuna chuckle and walk inside the house.

SKIP!

When Tsuna finished cooking, he and Kyoya have a breakfast while looking at the garden where Kyoya said that they can spar.

An hour after eating, Tsuna decided to spar with Kyoya despite his body was weak and not in a good shape. Tsuna make sure Kyoya knows that his body wasn't a good shape thats why he need training.

First session of Sparing went well, Both boys have a potential and able to hit each other. Kyoya was amuse of the so-called omnivore since he is the only person who able to hit him. Not that hard, but Tsuna did hit him He also concluded that Tsuna was also the only person who can maintain his speed with and that amuse him more.

The second session of Sparing, Tsuna was having trouble already since his body won't do better. He cursed in his mind about it, but did take a note that if he ever need to improve this body of him he needs training so he went on.

The 3rd session only last for 30 minutes to the fact that Tsuna gave up. He is currently laying on the wooden floor of the mansion.

"Ah, I'm beat. As usual Kyoya your really are strong." Tsuna said tiredly.

Kyoya who sat next to him just smirk. He was also beat up, but not totally. He admit, that this boy infront of him has a potential. He wanted to bite this omnivore to death again and so-called sparring. Kyoya got few bruises and scratch since Tsuna use hand to hand combat which he was good. Tsuna on the other hand got more injuries, some are bleeding. He guest he over did it.

"Your Improving" Kyoya said walking away.

"Hai, Hai, Wait, Where are you going?" Tsuna said.

"Make some tea." Kyoya said Tsuna nod and his gaze was on the sky.

____________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You enjoy