Chapter 43

3rd Person's Pov

Tsuna woke up meeting a white Ceiling. He blink once or twice before his vision were clear. He then look his surroundings and tried to sit up. He notice he was in a familiar room. The hospital.

Tsuna sigh tiredly. "I'm here again? Well its been a while since I'm here." Tsuna said.

Then Tsuna felt someone was coming so he look at the door. He was surprise on what he saw, he never expected that this person would be come here visit him. The person stand there and was surprised too, he was damn surprise that Tsuna was already Sitting, awake. Tears suddenly came out from his eyes and went to Hug Tsuna tighly.

"I thought I would lost you, I thought I would never had a chance to apologize to you, to make things Right. Tsuna.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for every Damn thing I did, I'm sorry."

Tsuna was caught off guard with that. But smile in happiness, if this is a dream pls don't let him awake. His been waiting, hoping to hear this words from this person for so long. So Tsuna hug his brother back and smile.

"Your Forgiven." Tsuna said.

Yoshi was surprised to hear those words. He then broke the hug and look at Tsuna.

"How could you forgive me so easily? How can you-" Yoshi was cut off when Tsuna put his two warm hands on Yoshi's cheeks and Smile warmly.

"I'm happy, Pls forget the past and let us Start again." Tsuna said and smile.

Yoshi cried and Burried his face to Tsuna's shoulder.Tsuna just comfort his brother, he felt so happy in this moment. If this is a dream, let Tsuna enjoy this moment, this wonderful Dream.

*************************************

Some Drama later, Yoshi inform the Doctor and the Doctor check Tsuna.

"As amazing it is, your body is improving. Thoough you still have weak body and get tired easily, but its improving. This is actually the fastest progress that a patient can even developed. You're a Miracle." The Doctor said.

"Really? He will be alright?" Yoshi asked.

"Yes, He would. We just need to Monitor how his body progress so he will stay here some couple of Days." The Doctor said.

"Its fine by me." Tsuna said.

"Well then, I'm gonna be on my way." The Doctor said.

"Thank You." Tsuna and Yoshi said.

"So? How long I was here?" Tsuna asked.

"About a month, The doctor said your in Critical Condition. But 3 weeks ago, the Doctor checked your condition and it seems your Improving. They don't know what happened but they call you as a Miracle patient because Your in Critical Condition and suddenly your body Improved. And I was glad to know that." Yoshi said and smile.

"I'm glad too." Tsuna said.

"Thank You Tsuna-nii for Forgiving me." Yoshi said.

"You don't have to thank me. I already forgive you even your not going to apologize anyway." Tsuna said.

"AH~ I have such a kind hearted brother." Yoshi said and Hug Tsuna. Tsuna just laugh at that.

"Ah~ The kids are here." Tsuna suddenly said.

"Kids?" Yoshi said and with that the door open and revealed the 3 Kids with the mini-Infant.

"Hello Guys." Tsuna said.

The 3 kids were shocked To hear and see Tsuna was already awake.

"Tsuna-Nii!" I-pin and Lambo said and went to Tsuna and hug him.