Changing Faces

Trisha could hear Etta playing in the background of the coffee shop."Something told me,it was popover,when I saw you and that girl talking.Something deep inside said cry girl.....but I would rather go blind boy than to see you walk away from.The tears was threatening to spill out of her eye sockets.She had to will herself not to cry,too much people and someone will come and ask if she is alright and she would hate to lie.Just then a voice said hi and Trisha looked up into a face that she really didn't want to see this morning or any other morning for that matter.

Timothy,what are you doing here,Tricia asked angrily.I saw by the GPS on your that your at this cafe,so I thought to come and surprise you.Trisha got up abruptly,I have to go,I have to get to work,she moved passed him swiftly. Timothy reached out and held her hand as she looked up he realized that her lashes were wet,she was close to tears.He knew her enough to know when something was wrong.He could see pain and hurt in her eyes.What's wrong? Baby please tell me.

I am not your baby, she replied.I will never be your baby again.You are all the same,just see women as toys,something for all of you to play with and use.Well no more,no more of you will ever lie ,cheat and use me again. I would rather spend the rest of my days on this earth alone than to make any more of you men have your way with me and laughed at me.Honestly starting today I will fuck myself,Trisha said sadly.

Trisha you have to believe me that I never meant to hurt you,I really love you.By this time,people were staring.Trisha hated to be the subject of attention,in fact she prefer not to be seen if she don't have to. Timothy, I am tired of hiding my pain behind a smile.In fact I am tired of hiding all together.I am tired of liars and cheaters and men who can't keep their dicks in their pants,when tested.

I will no longer be changing faces to please anyone.I will not pretend that I am happy when in fact I am sad. I will not wear a facade anymore because I am thinking of other people's feelings and not my own.Please stay away from me, I can't stand anymore hurt