The Right Thing is?

Trisha went to the doctor the next day. She never got tired of hearing a babies heart beat. She could always go to the clinic in the morning and save herself all this pain, turmoil and confusion. She was a lot of things but doing that to an innocent child wasn't one of them. Win, lose or draw, she will be having her fourth child. It may cost her, her marriage but it's a price she will have to pay.

I am five weeks along, that means it's my husband or Daniel. This would definitely be one of the hardest thing that she will have to do, to tell Calvin she was pregnant and she wasn't sure that he is the father.

She sent the girls and their son to her mother just in case things got ugly. She prayed that it wouldn't but she knew that he would be pissed. She had betrayed him and not once but twice. She waited on the sofa until he reached home from work. Trisha heard him drove into the garage, exit his car and put his key in the side door. Her heart started beating extremely fast, her palms sweating and quite a few times she decided that she would change her mind and just pretended that it's his, I mean it could be, she just wasn't sure. There was that other guy that the condom ruptured with.

Hi babe, he uttered, why are you sitting in the dark? Calvin I don't know how to tell you this. Tell me what? Trisha are you sick? No she said, well not exactly. I am pregnant. Pregnant, are you kidding me? U thought we decided on no more children. I cannot do this again .I don't want it, we cannot afford it. Calvin, what are you saying? I am saying, I have been trying but I don't think that I can do this anymore. I think that you should get rid of it. I will not be here. In fact, I am leaving.There is someone else. Trisha was speechless,if she was expecting anything it wasn't this.