Taking A Step

Tricia sat on the edge of the bed staring at the phone.She kept asking herself ,"should I text him?should I text him? The truth is she was scared,she didn't want to make the same mistake again.Tonight she was just feeling extremely lonely.Tricia would be lying if she said that she didn't notice how gorgeous this guy is,with a nice sexy tempting body and  two of the most juicy lips that she had ever seen.

Finally she decided her mind on texting him."Hi " was all she could think of.She waited for a few minutes but no reply.Then as she was about to give up."Hi" the reply came,followed by another.wow you cannot stop thinking about me either can you? I can't stop thinking of you either sexy.Would you like to know what I would love to do with you right now? What? Tricia asked.

First tell me what you are wearing.Tricia smiled,she was actually finding this exciting.A short shorts with a small mid rift blouse.Are you wearing any panties? He asked.Yes I am,i texted back quickly.oh your no fun was his replied.oh well all the longer to torture you while I let you pined for my sweet dick.I don't know what it is about me but once I am with somebody ,they never want to leave.I think I am that good,he texted with a broad grin on his face

Somehow him texting that made Tricia's panties wet and her heart started beating faster.She could not bare it any longer she wanted to be touched.She wanted a whole lot more than touch.Tricia wanted to be fucked,really fucked,long and hard.

She could hear Beyonce's song in the background, "tonight I will be your nasty girl. She smiled to herself, wondering if that's who she will be tonight, Calvin's nasty girl. At that moment she placed her head in her hands, oh God, what am I doing? What am I getting myself into? I don't even know this guy. Trisha took up the phone and dialed his number, about to tell him that she cannot go through with it. Somehow, there was this little voice in her head telling her to put down the phone. Trisha for once in your life just take a risk. Just make sure you use protection so you don't get any unwanted surprise.