ƬЄṆ

I try to keep my hands clean, but they still seem polluted. ♫
-- Bump of Chicken, カルマ (Karma)

His striking sky blue hair flowed to his movements, and his gorgeous bright blue eyes focused on Peach. If it was in a different situation, Peach would admire how handsome he looked even though he was dressed in a casual outfit.

"Are you okay?" Celeste turned to ask Peach.

Peach didn't hesitate to crash right into him, engulfing him in a hug. She definitely couldn't let him see her this closely no matter what.

"I-I was so sc-scared!" she stuttered out, making herself sound afraid.

The boy only gave Peach a weird look.

The drunkard pushed himself back up, stumbling, his face growing redder. "You fucking twat! I'll kill you!"

"Mister! That-that man was trying to molest my little brother! I tried to stop him!" Peach reasoned, her naturally high-pitched voice, along with her height, made everyone assume she was a teenager.

"Move aside." Celeste said curtly and Peach gladly moved aside.

She didn't know what Celeste was doing here, and she wasn't keen on finding out either.

The man charged at Celeste and he dodged him easily, proceeding to counter the drunkard's punches with ease.

Peach slipped away quietly, dragging the boy along at the same time. She held her glasses and hat tightly in her hands.

***

"Lady, I think you can let of me now."

Peach released the boy's hand, wearing her hat quickly and adjusting her glasses. She cast a cautious glance around their surroundings, before pointing at the boy, narrowing her eyes at him.

"If you are going to get yourself into trouble, don't do it in front of me next time." Peach warned, walking away in a brisk manner.

"La-lady, wait!"

Peach sighed, spinning around and giving the boy a questioning look.

"Thank you." The boy gave a shy smile, and Peach gave him a small wave.

Meanwhile, Celeste who had already won the fight had already noticed Peach slipping away with the boy. He didn't bring along any handcuffs since he didn't want to be identified, but he gave the drunkard a stern warning as a detective. The drunkard scampered off, and Celeste glanced at the direction Peach had disappeared to, an inscrutable expression on his face.

***

Peach came face to face with two burly guards standing by the entrance yet again. Unlike the others, she always entered via the back entrance where regular customers knew about. Moreover, the guards only allowed those regular customers that they recognised to pass through.

One of the guards had a "2081" tattoo on his clean-shaven face, that was tattooed with a cursive font. The other guard only greeted Peach with a nod, stepping aside to let her pass.

The "2081" guard remained in his position, his face stoic, not letting Peach pass. Peach stared at him through her glasses, blinking innocently.

"De jättelika kräftorna försöker ta över Jorden. (The giant crayfishes are attempting to conquer The Earth.)" Peach stated in her high-pitched voice, still maintaining the same innocent expression.

The stoic expression on his face cracked, and a smile lined his thin lips.

"Awww, Peach, du är jättesöt! (you are very cute!)" He cooed as he laughed. He leaned forward, unable to resist how adorable Peach was and wanted to hug her.