ŚЄṼЄṆ

In the blurry memories
From the other side of my dreams
You call me
-- 모노그램 (Monogram), 자각몽 (Lucid Dream)

The rooftops provided Peach a solace for her thrilling night life. Her eyes gazed out into the distance, admiring the neon lights sign boards were shining brightly in the night and advertisements playing on the enormous screens, clearly visible from her distance. The roads were filled with driverless cars, and the people that were tiny as ants walking about or hovering about on hoverboards.

- Bring out the bold in you today -

Those words were written on the screen, displaying an advertisement in the form of a moving photo. The woman on the screen wore an intense crimson red lipstick, her finger smudging her lipstick a little. Peach recognised the beautiful model in the screen, she was well-known for her seductive apperance.

"Boss once slept with her," a feminine voice spoke. "Said she was like a dead fish."

Peach heard the woman behind her, not reacting, sucking on the candy in her mouth, the sweetness of the candy making her greedy to taste it more.

"Boss just chased her away, like the ass he was." The woman added on.

Peach pushed herself up, spinning around. "Why do you keep bad mouthing him every single time we meet?"

A slim, raven-haired woman in an office outfit stood behind Peach, holding a handbag. Her hair was tied into a neat bun, a spectacle framing her heart-shaped face.

"I'm venting, being his secretary is exhausting," she huffed. "You night couriers are built upon secrets, so complaining to any of you won't expose me."

"That's true."

"Can you imagine if I bad mouthed about him to people around me? I'll be fired once it spreads."

Peach chuckled, beckoning at the woman to pass her the package. The woman ransacked her handbag, procuring a metallic box that was small enough to hold in one's hand.

"Here, the same address as usual."

"Yeah, expected that," Peach took the box, and she passed the woman the packet of candy in her hand. "Here you go."

"What's this for?"

"To comfort you." Peach replied, swiping across in the air, her finger hovering over the exercising mode button.

"I hate sweets." The woman pouted.

Peach shrugged, "throw it away then," she proceeded to click on the button and music played through her earpiece. "Or throw it at his face."

Exercising mode activated, resuming from where you left off in your music playlist.

The woman look horrified by Peach's words and she winked at the woman, taking off. Peach knew this delivery mission would be an easy one, since she has delivered for this particular customer a dozen times, and it was mostly to the same address.

She leaped into the air, landing on the next rooftop with a roll.

This was one of the few missions she could afford to listen to her music. It was like another jog on her treadmill for her, with the exception of jumping.

***

A gloved hand stretched forward, one of the fingers clicking on a panel that was mounted onto a hardwood door with intricate designs. The panel was scribbled with the word "Luna" in an elegant font, and the word changed to a greeting.