Intro

Jay POV ~

It has been 15 years since we had Hope and 12 years since we had Jacob and me and Nya could't be an happier. We have 2 beautiful children that are straight A students in school with a very lovable family. Kai and Skylor have 2 children, there names are Carly and Ethan and they are both 14 years old. They are all twins, so when Kai and Skylor gave birth to them, they had their hands full. Cole and Seliel have one child called Nate, who is 15 like Hope. And Zane and Pixal and one child they built named Alex, he is 16. And last but not least Lloyd and Harumi. They have 1 child named Hailey who is 12, same age as Jacob.

but we have a secret, 'we' as in the whole team, have decided not to tell the kids that they inherrited our power. We thought it would be safer this way, knowing that our children will find out, we would train them if they choose but for now, it stays a secret.

But other than that, we have a happy life. . Jacob had told me that he has a crush on Hailey, and I told him that she might not like him back at first because her 'taste' is changing. Puberty I tell you.

Background info about Jacob ~

When Jacob was 5 years old, Jay and Nya took him to a nurse practitioner and it turned out that he had inherited generalized and social anxiety from Jay. Ever since then, Jacob would have panick attacks 2 or more a weak. He then got anxiety pills to help him not stress as much and overthink.
He has gotten better over the years but still panick's about everything.

Background info about Hope ~

At the age of 12, Hope had major problem about her self esteem about her body. So she began to eat less and work out. She had weighed 127pds at 13 and at the age of 14, she was 110. No one had noticed how skinny she got and continues to starve herself. The only person that knows is Carly(kailor kid). Carly has tried everything she could to stop Hope and make her eat but she always ended up not eating or throw up.

One time hope and the rest of the kids were playing, but then Hope felt dizzy and fainted. Carly and Alex(pixane kid) took Carly to the hospital without the adults knowing and the nurses had diagnosed Hope with Anorexia and Bulimia (a mental health disorder that makes you have a fear of gaining wait, sometimes you would throw up which is Bulimia).
When they got back home, they told everyone that she just had low blood sugar and that's why she fainted. Carly and Alex kept is secret while Hope continued to starve herself.

Author note ~ I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed and are still interest in the book!

I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in like a month. A lot of stuff in my family is going on right now.

If you have read "the loss", you would remember me saying I had anxiety and depression(self diagnosed), well I have been starving myself and work out to lose weight and body fat. So yea that's been happening to me.

Oh and I just found out that me and my family are being evicted out of our house in 3 months so that's been really stressful for me. All I ask from you is to be patient!

Thank you!!!