Chapter 2

Hope POV ~

I was in front of my mirror looking at my stomach, mostly my rib cage until I heard someones voice.

"Hope, what are you doing"

Nate... I instantly jump letting my shirt cover my stomach. I then began to feel my face burn up in embarrassment.

"nothing, I'm doing nothing. anyway, what did you need"

"Hope please don't act like I didn't see anything, I saw how skinny you were. Why aren't you eating dinner with us" I paused what I was doing. Thinking of what to say until I felt a pair on hands on mine

"you can tell me anything, you know that don't you" Nate questions, inches away from my face. I then took a deep breathe in and led his hand down towards the ground to sit.

"N-nate I umm... I have anorexia. I've had it ever since last year when I fainted and was brought to the hospital" I stammered in my words. I suddenly broke eye contact and stared at the ground.

Nate POV ~ 

As I was walking down the corridor toward the kitchen, I remembered that I had forgotten my phone is Hope's bedroom. So I turned around and started to walk back towards her room. When I turned around the corner. I saw Hope standing in front of her mirror with her shirt up and looking at her stomach. I then noticed how skinny she was. I could see her rib cage and her spine as she held her shirt up. I then broke the silence

"Hope, what are you doing" I said

"Hope, what are you doing" I said. She then jumped by my voice and dropped her shirt.

"nothing, I'm doing nothing. Anyway, what did you need" hope stated as if I didn't see anything

"Hope, please don't act like I didn't see anything, I saw how skinny you were. Why aren't you eating dinner with us" I asked worried. She look down trying to think of what to say next. I then walked forward and slip my hands into hers, giving her reassurance. She then looked up at me and blushed. We were only inches away from our faces until she broke the silence.

"Nate, I have anorexia, ever since last year after I had fainted" she stated as she looked back at the ground and started to cry.

 I feel really bad for her, she's going through this all alone and she doesn't even realize that she is the most beautiful girl ever. I gently hooked her chin and lifted her face to look at me. And without thinking, I smashed my lips onto hers. She was hesitate at first but soon gave into the kiss. I eventually pulled away with the most embarrass and shocked look on my face. 

"I am so sorry for doing that, I-I didn't know what I was thinking" I shuttered in my words. I quickly walked out of the room with my face bright red.

Hope POV ~ 

I was bright red with my hand over my lips.

"What the hell just happened" I said to myself. Nate just kissed me and he found out that I have anorexia. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I just had my first kiss with the guy I like but also sad that he found out about my big secret. I then felt guilt. Guilty that I had let him see me like that. Like I was showing my bare stomach. I then went into my bathroom and locked the door behind me.

Sorry for the short chapter, I should be posting another chapter soon!! please make sure to vote!!