Chapter 3

Hope POV ~

I then went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I then began to panic.

My crush just seen me; my stomach.

I ran my fingers through my hair, tugging on the strands of hair as I cry; silent scream. I began to go through the drawers under the sink until I found it. The blade... I set the blade on my forearm until my I heard a loud bang.

I jumped and dropped the blade on the ground. I unlocked the door and ran out. I ran into the kitchen where everyone was to see Zane on the ground. I then see him having what looks like a seizure; but its not. All of a sudden he stops, and opens his eyes. But something was different, instead of blue they were red. He began to stand up as everyone had confused expressions on.

Everything after that went black!!!

Jay POV ~

The lights went out

I could hear the screams

people screaming in fear as all went silent

The lights soon turned on as we saw all our children were gone

Every parent in the room started yelling their children's name's as me and Nya stood still. I soon snapped out of my thoughts and ran towards Nya. I wrapped my arms around her stomach as I felt her body tense up. She then started to have a panic attack. I rubbed her back trying to sooth her that everything would be alright, but even I couldn't keep myself from panicking. As soon as I calmed Nya down, Kai spoke up

"we need to track Zane and see where he and the children are" Kai stated as we all ran to the temple of Spinjitzu.

Jacob POV ~

Everything was pitch black

my body tensed up

my breathing began to speed up

I began to sweat

I was having cold flashes

I was breathing with my chest

in and out

I was overthinking

I began to have another panic attack!!

I put my hand on my chest where my heart was and tried to do a breathing pattern to steady my breathing but it didn't work. Then the lights flickered and eventually turned on and I saw I was in a cage with my friends and sister.

I quickly crawled my way towards my sister and shook her awake. Once she opened her eyes, they began to fill with fear which made my panic attack worse. She eventually saw what was happening to me and hugged me. She started comforting me and then I finally calmed down.

Everyone soon woke up from their slumber and we all huddled close to each other.

Hope POV ~

We all gathered together forming a circle in the middle of the cage. I had Jacob lay down on my lap so he could try to relax while Nate sat right next to me, holding my hand.

"From what I can gather, my dad has turned evil and kidnapped us and we have no reception" Alex stated trying to go through his processors and system.

"could you tell us something we didn't know please" Ethan stated in annoyance

All of a sudden the lights go out

I feel Jacob tense up on my lap and instantly sits up. I grabbed him by the head and rest him on my chest while stroking his hair to comfort him. I then felt Nate squeeze my hand and I soon felt my face heat up.

Alex soon turned on his flashlight eyes and started to look around to see....

our parents?

with powers?

Sorry for not updating in awhile but please make sure to vote!!!