She- dodie clark

Jeyjey confesses his feelings for benji but he has a crush on a girl, so Jeyjey tells benji why she's so much better than him

He was laughing. And god do I love his laugh. But I couldn't focus on it this time. No, because this time, it wasn't I that made him laugh. It was a girl.

Am I allowed to look at her like that?

She was so absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Her brown hair fell perfectly, just the opposite way mine does.

Could it be wrong

Her lips were a perfect shade of pink, and she had sparkly lip gloss applied over them. When I do it they never seem to shine as bright.

When she's just so nice to look at?
I shook myself out of my gaze, and got up with benji as the bell rang. We walked to our lockers, which were conveniently placed next to each others. Which was great. Because we're best friends. Just best friends.

I took out the spray from my locker and sprayed it onto myself.

Although she never seems to have to try at all.

And she smells like lemongrass and sleep

"Hey, what do you think you got on that science project," benji said, in attempt to break the silence, and me out of my thoughts.

I stared at his locker. There were pictures of me and him scattered through out it, and there were some of her too. They are friends too jorge. Though I'm sure if he ever got the chance he'd make it more.

She tastes like apple juice and peach
Oh, you would find her in a Polaroid picture

"I dunno," I replied. "What do you think you got?" I asked. He smiled.
"I think I got a high b, because I tried but not all that hard," he said. I laughed, I love talking to him he makes me feel better .

"How do you feel about Emile?" He asked. The girl. The girl who's better than me in every little way. I sighed.

"She's really pretty," I said, admitting in defeat. He nodded

"Yeah, she is,"

And she...
Means everything to me
Oh, oh

Sometimes when I'm at benjis house and we are just hanging out, I get the feeling I should tell him. The feeling that I'm betraying my own best friend for not telling him how I feel.

But then I'd get rejected.

I'd never tell

Besides, him and Emile are a way better match.

I guess.

No, I'd never say a word

He was going on an on about her, and how soft her hair looks. I wish he'd say it about mine. We have so much in common that I just wish maybe he'd like me more.

And oh, it aches

And maybe I should stop trying. Even syd tells me too, But it feels oddly good to hurt

And that's when I turn to him, when I feel my whole world beating like a heart.

"Hey benji," I say. He smiles.

"Yeah?" He asks.

I take a deep breath in.

"I like you. I really do, a lot. More than friends. I just thought I should let you know, though I know I'm not going to get anything out of it," I said .

He gave me a weak smile.

"Jorge, I love you, you're my best friend, but I don't like you like that, I'm sorry,"

And then my little world broke completely into pieces.

"I like Emile jorge," he said .

"I know. And I get it benji, I do. She's so much better than me. She has perfect hair, And she smells like lemongrass and sleep,She tastes like apple juice and peach, Oh, you would find her in a Polaroid picture," I said, as a single tear slipped down my face.

And she...
Means everything to *him*

The next day it's like we carried on as normal. As if I never shared my feelings for him. As if it didn't hurt to see him. But I really liked being his friend.
And I'll be okay
Admiring from afar

Because even though I'm just his friend, his hair is still fluffy, his voice is still calming, his laugh is still amazing, and his eyes are still that unforgettable hazel color.

But even though I love him I know we'd never work
'Cause even when *he's* next to me
We could not be more far apart

And he still smells like vanilla, or that smell when winter comes. He still feels like the excitement of Christmas

And *he* tastes like birthday cake and story time and fall

But to him, I'm still his friend. Still Jorge, the guy that'll pick you up from soccer practice. Jorge, the guy that'll make you cookies when you're sad.

But to *him*
I taste of nothing at all

I watched him and Emile talk, as I sat across from them at the same table. She has no idea how lucky she is to have him.
And she smells like lemongrass and sleep

Her lipgloss still shone in the sun, and her hair still replicated that of a renaissance painting
She tastes like apple juice and peach

She's so perfect, that I bet is she tried she could be and Instagram model .
Oh, you would find her in a Polaroid picture
And she...

Yet to him, she's the stars to his night, and the one that makes me happy. Like he makes me.

Means everything to *him*

And although I'll never be able to get over him. And I'll always love him. I'll still be there for him. He's my person.

He got up, and grabbed her hand in his, and they walked off to the hallway. I just watched, as the sun periods my very soul.

Yes, she means everything to *him*

I'll be okay. I will. No one will ever replace him and I'm fine with that. She's lucky. I'm happy for her.
I told myself, though I knew nothing would replace the void I had created for me in my heart.

She means everything to

He kissed her pink lips and she walked of to her class. He turned around back to me. I gave him an empty smile.

Him.

-i absolutely love this song, sorry all of these are sad omg recommend me happy songs

-
Word count : 1060