12

We finally made it to lunch in one piece and sat down with our trays. Mark rubbed his eyes, “You tired?” I asked him. He gave a small nod.

“Hang in there Mark, we only have two more classes left.” Ten smiled giving him some reassurance.

“I know, but dance class literally murdered me today.” He complained with a small pout.

I pitied the childish boy for a moment, so I got closer to him and started rubbing his back to help sooth some of his muscles.

He closed his eyes and let himself fall back into my chest to relax as I continued to rub around his back and shoulders.

Lunch ended and we made it to math, which made me feel bad for Ten, because that meant it was his second time dealing with some type of math today. Poor kid, but he kinda did sign himself up for it.

Fifth period I had science, which was Mark and Ten’s break period, so I was stuck studying chemical, the boys went out and got themselves some food to eat. 

We all met up during sixth for history, and it was the most exciting part of the day. Our history teacher is one of the most exciting people we have the whole day. What made today more exciting than usual though, was when he popped out of nowhere and announced to the class that we were going to go on a field trip to Japan to tour around the place, and he was gonna teach us some history  about where we go.

The three of us looked at each other full of excitement. It was going to be a three day trip, where we were going to be staying in a hotel room. The teacher even said we could share rooms to make paying for it less expensive, and that gender didn’t matter on this trip, just to make it easier for us to use as few rooms as possible.

We were all three bursting with joy as we went up and paid for the trip before we left at the end of class. We couldn’t hardly contain ourselves.

As we got out of the building we all three started jumping and screaming, then did a group hug.

“This trip is going to be AWESOME!!” Mark shouted with a huge smile plastered on his face.

“I know! I know!” I cheered with joy.

“What are we gonna do during the trip? The professor said we were gonna have only a usual amount of class time spent with him to learn the history of the places we go, then the rest of the day is free for us to do anything!” Ten pointed out, leaving us to think for a second.

“I wanna go to the beach at least once before the trip is over.” I said.

“I would like to try the street food while we are there.” Mark daydreamed while rubbing his tummy.

“Can we also explore the cities before the trip is over?” Ten asked.

We all agreed we would do everything we wanted before we had to fly back to Korea at the end of the trip. It was all just so exciting. None of us had never been to Japan before, and for me it was a total opportunity for me to study their culture first hand.