15

As we all three walked around the city, I couldn’t help but notice the twinkle in Ten’s eye as he looked at all the big buildings and lights. Mark seemed to enjoy strolling around the city as well. In fact I think we all were enjoying it. 

It was quite different than being in Korea. All I heard was Japanese conversations surrounding us. I could understand some of it due to my studying of the language, but of course I couldn’t pick up on a few things.

It was a decent temperature outside too, it actually felt quite cozy. Though the air was a little muggy and we had to wear face masks like we do back home, I was still perfectly happy.

Mark eventually found the paradise for all Japanese street food though, and so we stopped and watched as he chowed down on a lot of different foods they had. Me and Ten tried a few things, but not nearly as much as Mark did.

The day soon came to a sad ending though, and we went back to our hotel. We got a room together and headed up to unpack our things. 

I jumped into the bed and snuggled under the blankets. The warmth engulfed my body as I gave a satisfied sigh. Mark looked at me and smiled his mischievous smile, then suddenly jumped onto my bed and started tickling me.

My peace and satisfaction soon ended as my eyes widened and I started having a laughing, leg kicking fit.

“Hahaha Mark no! Stop haha Mark!” I screeched as Ten soon joined in on the fun. 

The tickle fight ended soon though, because some guy randomly walked into our room.

“Hey uh, I think they gave me the same room as yours and won’t let me get a different room…” He mumbled as he walked completely into the room and stood in front of the beds holding a key with a confused look on his face.

Ten and Mark got off of me and stood there looking a little embarrassed that some stranger just saw them. But he didn’t look like any stranger to me…

Tall, handsome, brown hair, skinny figure, amazing fashion… It finally clicked.

“Hey you’re that ice cream guy! The sweet creamy killer!” I shouted and he became even more confused.

“Uh, what??” He asked.

“Oh sorry, that probably didn’t make sense. You’re the guy that we saw come into the ice cream shop. You ordered a vanilla cone then ran out of the stoor. Mark thought you were in such a hurry because you needed to hide a body, so we call you the creamy killer. I’ve seen you around before though, do you go to our school?”

“Uh yeah, I do. I’ve seen you three around before too. I’m Johnny Suh, pleasure to meet you.” He gave a friendly smile.

“Well nice to meet you too, I’m Na Eunbi.”

“I’m Mark Lee.”

“I’m Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, but you can just call me Ten.”

“So about the room problem?” I asked.

“Yeah I tried to get a room all to myself but they ended up accidentally giving me the same key to your room. I heard you in here when I came up the first time and went down to get a new room but they said they were full and it was the best that I could get.” Johnny explained.

“Well guess you’re sleeping with us while we are here!” Mark cheerfully welcomed him.

“Good to know you guys at least don’t mind. Where will I sleep though? There’s only two beds.”

“Well since me and Eunbi have been best friends since we were little, I’ll sleep with her because I know she trusts me. You and Ten can take the other bed.” 

“Alright, I’m okay with that.” Ten shrugged.

“I am too. I’ll try to stay out of your guys’ way though.” Johnny said and then went ahead and laid down.

I checked the time on my phone and noticed it was getting late, “We should all go to bed. It’s getting late and we still need to wake up at the time we usually do for school, since the professor is still going to teach us.”

They all agreed and we got into our beds and went to sleep. 

I thought it was a little strange that Johnny the ice cream man ended up being the one to get a room with us.