6

As I closed my eyes and slowly fell into the void known as sleep, I smiled to myself at the thought of having another friend. I dreamed all night of the fun things the three of us could do together, until finally beams of light cascaded through my window, hitting me directly in the face which caused me to wake up. As I slowly and drowsily opened my eyes I gave a loud yawn and a long morning stretch. 

I finally was able to get my eyes open completely, and nearly had a heart attack when I saw Mark and Ten sitting at the end of my bed looking at me innocently, both already dressed.

I stared at them wide eyed as I clutched my chest and gasped lowly, “What in the name of heavens are you two doing here?” I questioned still slightly startled.

“I told Chittaphon, er I mean— Ten, that you were taking me to the park today and asked if he wanted to go. He got excited and we got dressed really early and decided to come give you a morning visit…” Mark explained while fumbling with his fingers. 

I giggled and rolled my eyes, finally getting out of bed. I noticed I slept in the school uniform last night instead of changing into my pajamas, so I told the boys to go to the other side of the room and turn away from me so I could change into some better clothes to wear out. They listened to me and waited patiently for me to change.

I got changed into a baggy yellow shirt with it tucked into my light colored jeans, then put on a bit of silver jewelry so I didn’t look too plain. I told the boys they could turn around and when they did they looked at me with approval, Mark even gave me a thumbs up.

Then I heard Ten’s stomach give a low growl. He looked at his belly then back to me and mumbled an awkward ‘sorry’ and I just smiled, “It’s alright Ten. How about I cook you some pancakes and hashbrowns for breakfast this morning before we head to the park?”

They both looked excited as Mark jumped up and down, “YES! Ten, her breakfasts are always the best, prepared to be blown away!”

I smiled wider as I got out my air cooker and frying pan, then found all the ingredients to make everything.

After a while of working on breakfast, everything was finally finished, and the three of us were sitting on my bed eating one of the best breakfasts I've cooked.

Ten looked at me and swallowed a bite of pancake he took, “So where is your roommate?”

“Oh she is kinda like a ghost… She gets up really early in the mornings and doesn’t come home until late at night. The only times I really see her is if I stay up late to bother Mark by stomping on the floors.” I explained and Ten nodded.

“I wish you wouldn’t bang on the floors and keep me up…” Mark mumbled and then took a huge bite of pancake, which caused him to get syrup all over his nose and around his mouth.

Me and Ten started laughing as Mark looked back and forth between us seeming very confused, “What is it? What’s so funny??” He asked seeming even more confused.

I giggled a bit more then grabbed one of my napkins and leaned closer, wiping all the syrup off of his face. Mark looked at the now dirty napkin and finally understood, “Oh… Thanks Eunbi!” He cheerfully exclaimed as I just smiled and threw the napkin into the trash.

We all finished up our breakfast and washed it down with some chocolate milk, and I put the dishes in the sink and we were finally able to leave to go to the park. Mark happily walked next to me with a bag of bread while Ten had Mark’s bag of birdseed that he always brings.

The both of them together reminded me of sweet children, and the thought made me happy. They were both just so sweet.