-The Party Part 1-

Y/N POV

"Y/N, come with me. Come on, I have a suprise for you"

I hear the familiar voice calling me, so I follow it, all the way upstairs. Once I get into the room, A light turns on. Then I see them. Jaden and Anthony. 

Ant: Y/N, whatever people say about me, don't listen to them. They just don't wanna see us together.

I turn my head in the other direction towards Jaden.

Jaden: Y/N don't listen to him. He just wants you for one thing, and one thing only. I'll treat you way better than him. 

I turn towards the door, but 2 sets up hands grab me and pull me back. 

Ant: PICK ME!!!!!!!
Jaden: NO, MEE!!

Then all of a sudden, you wake up, and realize it wasn't real. 

What kind of dream. But what do people say about Anthony?  and why doesn't he want me to know?

I go to the bathroom only to realize you're covered in sweat. You grab your phone and check the time. You see text notifications from Payton, and Jaden.

Payt: WAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEE UPPP. 

Payt: Y/N IT'S 1:30 WAKE UPPPPPP.

Jaden: Yo you still coming right? I still can't wait.

I the text Payton back, and when I do, his bitmoji instantly pops up.

Y/N: Yeah i'm coming, you said after 4. I have time lmfao.

Payt: OK OK, just making sure. Also, the boys are gonna pick you up. Imma stay here and make some last minute adjustments when they leave.

Y/N: oh. ok. well imma start getting ready in like an hour, so i can shower and stuff. I'll ttyl?

Payt: Yeah. Text me when you're ready.📱📱

Y/N: I will. baiiiii for now. 👋

Payt: ✌  peaceeee

I put my phone down, and hop into the shower while playing my literal favorite song

I hop out of the shower and put my outfit choice on, and did my hair like this

By the time i'm done with everything it's about 3:50. I text Payton my address, and tell him i'm ready. I sit and wait for someone to to respond and tell me they're here. I scroll on Instagram for awhile. Then Payton responds and tells me someone's coming to get me. My families back at our old house for awhile getting out other stuff from storage, so i'm all home alone.