-Did it really?-

When I got home, I sat on my bed and started crying.
It really meant nothing to him?
I thought he actually liked me.
As soon as I had that thought, Jaden texted me.
What could he really want from me right now?
I look at my snaps, and realize I'm in a gc(groupchat) with him, and the rest of the boys and Avani...including Anthony

The Boys and Girls
griff👨🏻‍⚕️: Heyyyy Y/n, how'd you like the party yesterday? I didn't get to come, but I saw posts.
Y/n: it was fun ig.
Jaden💙: Hey. Y/n can we meet up? Me and Payton, Noen and Chase wanna hang out with Avani to? Also Cynthia, but you'll meet her. She's really chill
Y/N: Sure🙂. Lemme get ready.

Cynthia💫: Im low-key hype to meet you, Avani said you're good vibes.
Avani🤡: YAYYYY
Chase: Thank God
Noen🖤: Yess. Chase why you so thankful???? Am I not good enough for you 😭😭
Payt🌷: Yesss, I'll come get you🙂. We'll meet up at the mall?
Y/n: I'm down imma shower and stuff.

Ant🐜: I'm gonna come, is that cool?😐
Avani🤡: It's up to them, not me😬
Chase: Sure thang bubs😀
Jaden💙: 😐

I set my phone down, and take a breath. I gotta see him again. But at least other people are there. I shower and do my self care stuff and change into this:

 I shower and do my self care stuff and change into this:

I text Payton letting him know I'm ready.

Payton😍
Y/n: Hey I'm ready, you almost here?

Payt😍: Yeah I'm outside rn lmfao, come down.

Then after he says that, I hear a loud honk come from outside in the driveway. I instantly run down the stairs, and end up out of breath (her house is big asf). I grab my keys, my lip gloss, and gum and stuff. I go outside and see his car:

Y/n: Daymmm Payt, you guys got these fya ass cars.
Payt: Oh this is nothing to be honest. But anyways let's go!

He hops into the car in the driver's seat, and I hop into the passengers seat. After awhile of driving, I noticed the akward silence and just started laughing. Payton looks at me with a confused looks as to what's going on. Then he starts laughing.

Payt: BAHAHAHAHAHA WHY ARE WE DYING
Y/N: I DONT KNOW

After awhile of driving, and vibing to music we get to the mall. We walk around till we get to the food court, where we're supposed to meet the others. My eyes lock onto Anthony, and I guess he saw me, because his eyes met mine. We looked for a few seconds until I was greeted by Avani and another girl.

Avani: EEEEEEE Y/N!!
Y/n: HEYYY BBG
After awhile of us hugging, I see the other girl behind Avani.
Y/n: Cynthia, isn't it?
Cynth: Yeah, Y/n isn't it?
Y/n: Yessss. Bro you're like gorgeous asf my dude.
Cynth: Noo youuuu. You hair is so prettttyyyyy.
Then all of a sudden Noen screams out.
Noen: HOW ABOUT WE ALL FINE ASF? I mean like I'm not wrong.

We all start dying laughing. We all got a group text from Payton even though he was two feet away. Noen read it out loud.

Noen: "We should go bathing suit shopping, and find a pool we can go to." Wait like Payton thats actually a good idea.
I speak up
Y/n: I have a pool at my place we could go to, and plus my fams gonna be gone for a few more weeks soooo?
Cynth: why dont we stay over your house after? I mean if ur room is big enough.
Y/n: It is, and also like I don't know how to put the LED lights up so yall can help with that.
Jaden: I'm down.
The rest of the people: Same/Samzies.
Y/n: it's a plan then
Realization then hit. Anthony would be staying over.

We head to the stores, and somehow it ends up just being me and Payton walking through different stores looking for the best bathing suit. He already got his, and now it was my turn. We went into a specific store, and there were a bunch of bathing suits. I found one I liked and tried it on in dressing rooms, while Payton was turned around in the corner of the dressing room.

Y/n: Tbh I don't know why you wanted to come in so bad. It's just a door apart, not even
Payt: Because yes.
I finished changing and showed him the suit:

Y/n: This good?
He turns around and just stares, while looking me up and down. He stares for a minute.
Payt: Y-you look...
He trails off
Y/n: I look what? It's bad?
I turn back towards the mirror and look at my body. All of a sudden, I feel Payton grab my waist and spin me around, and we look at our faces which are barely touching. I hear his heavy breathing and I look down at his lips. He pulls me into a kiss and.....it felt right. It felt like nothing else was there. Like it was just us. Then he suddenly pulls his face away from mine. I was shook asf.

Payt: I-I'm so sorry
Y/n: It-Its ok

I say smiling. I get on my tippy toes, and go back in the kiss, which works. We kiss for awhile, before out of nowhere, he picks me up by my legs, and wraps the around his waist, my arms around his neck. He puts me against the wall of the dressing room, while still kissing me.

Y/N: Your lips are so soft....

Payt: I know something that isn't soft...

I turned red. I understood that completely. He slid his hands up my shirt, undoing my bra. I felt it come off. This felt familiar...but I just let it slide. Without doubt, my clothes were off. Again. He continued kissing me, sticking his tongue down my throat. I let it happen. He set me down, placing me so that I was against the wall. He smiled.

Payt: You ready, princess?

I nod. I felt no guilt. He stuck his dick into me. It was bigger than I thought...jeez. He started going softly, looking into my eyes. I felt his breathe on me. That's how close we were.. He continued, going faster as the time passed. I grabbed onto it, feeling the pleasure rise up. I could tell he knew it too, and went even faster. At this point, he was pounding into my insides. This felt great...just great! It didn't even hurt anymore... I let out loud moans like if no one was in earth. They were muffled since our lips were touching again. He groaned, holding tightly onto my waist. My mind was going wild! It felt all great. This was meant to be right..

But just as it was getting better, I heard a creak. A creak of a door that was near us. It was. I froze, just as the person did also. Payton looked at them, freezing too. We were just statues....

I couldn't believe who was standing at the door way..

CLIFFHANGER
SPECIAL THANKS TO MY BITCH HAYLEY for writing these Kinky ass scenes
Do me a big favor and follow her
Here's her insta: softie._.hayley
(She a fire ass artist)

Go follow the editor: brainely_217

Also sorry for not posting, we've just been so busy with school and life though..

PSA Mattia and Alejandro coming soon. Maybe Kairi.
Baiii